Jump to content
Jake6

High prolactin/Intex caber?

Recommended Posts

Can only source this caber cant find any others will it do?? Not used intex

My prolactin is in the 900's so also how would I go about getting it in range I'm cruising on 160mg test 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half a tab once a week. 

To be honest, from what I understand, that will probably be enough to bring your prolactin down if it's dosed correctly.

I doubt you'd need to run it for any length of time, especially if you're on a cruise now. 

It's very strong stuff. 

Also, I would certainly go pharma if poss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crackerman said:

Half a tab once a week. 

To be honest, from what I understand, that will probably be enough to bring your prolactin down if it's dosed correctly.

I doubt you'd need to run it for any length of time, especially if you're on a cruise now. 

It's very strong stuff. 

Also, I would certainly go pharma if poss. 

I have found one by Pfizer which I believe pharma

So you're saying the one week will do mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As said, it's strong stuff.

I used the Pfizer caber 0.5 mg/ wk whilst on Deca and test.

The Deca can cause Prolactin to go up.

If you cruising , it should go down  anyway a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CS72 said:

As said, it's strong stuff.

I used the Pfizer caber 0.5 mg/ wk whilst on Deca and test.

The Deca can cause Prolactin to go up.

If you cruising , it should go down  anyway a bit.

Im going to use 0.25 twice a week for a week then get prolactin checked again, and continue use if still high

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jake6 said:

Im going to use 0.25 twice a week for a week then get prolactin checked again, and continue use if still high

If they 1mg tabs, just easier to break them in half.

0.5 mg/ wk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CS72 said:

If they 1mg tabs, just easier to break them in half.

0.5 mg/ wk

Would that dose not be too high as I'm not taking anything that's increasing prolactin? I'm only trying to lower prolactin that's been elevated through a previous cycle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jake6 said:

Would that dose not be too high as I'm not taking anything that's increasing prolactin? I'm only trying to lower prolactin that's been elevated through a previous cycle

What was the previous cycle ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CS72 said:

What was the previous cycle ?

I ran deca test 300/300 for 4 weeks then stopped because 0 libido and deca dick, been on cruise for 8 week now and no deca dick but still 0 libido. Done bloods last week e2 in range, test is dosed good prolactin very high in 900's almost 1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on my last week of Test 300 and Deca 300, but I ran 200mg Masterone too.

Used 0.5 mg caber per week.

Libido is spot on.

Food for thought on your next cycle. 

But for now, try 0.5mg caber ( one off) and have your bloods done.

I think caber takes 2 or so days to kick in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CS72 said:

I'm on my last week of Test 300 and Deca 300, but I ran 200mg Masterone too.

Used 0.5 mg caber per week.

Libido is spot on.

Food for thought on your next cycle. 

But for now, try 0.5mg caber ( one off) and have your bloods done.

I think caber takes 2 or so days to kick in.

So just the one 0.5mg? Will I notice improvement of high prolactin sides immediately if it has lowered into range?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well as said it takes 2 days or so, you don't want to overdo the caber dosage as it can go the other way.

I'm sure others will chime in, but from my experience,  yes it should, as caber lowers prolactin and an AI , Proviron and Masterone help with e2.

Although you no longer taking deca, it is still in your system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CS72 said:

Well as said it takes 2 days or so, you don't want to overdo the caber dosage as it can go the other way.

I'm sure others will chime in, but from my experience,  yes it should, as caber lowers prolactin and an AI , Proviron and Masterone help with e2.

Although you no longer taking deca, it is still in your system.

I would've thought it wouldve been out in 8 weeks no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jake6 said:

I would've thought it wouldve been out in 8 weeks no?

Deca can stay in your system for months...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×