JohnSummers

Is Balkan Pharma Test E legit? Blood work analysis please help

Hello everybody,

I have got my blood works done and have attached it to this forum. I am currently taking 500mg of Test E. So far, I am 20 days into my cycle.

I have started taking some exemestane, 20mg every other day because of high oestradiol levels.  I have also added 20mg of Tamoxifen to block the estrogen receptors. My test levels seem to be pretty good. My SHBG is low, free test is high. My libido is pretty much the same and have not yet experienced any increases in strength/ stamina in the gym. One thing I have noticed is that my testicles are defo smaller than before.

I will now add 20mg of Dbol pre-workout to increase performance.

In Conclusion, Balkan pharmacuitals Test E is legit. 

Question: What dosage of exemstane do I need If I add 20mg Dbol? I already have high oestradiol levels from Test E 500mg. I am thinking 20mg every other day be enough?

Screenshot (55).png

2 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

I am thinking 20mg every other be enough?

That’s too much. You may feel great at the moment but that amount will crush e2 pretty quickly in most. Personally I’d take 20 mg twice (isn’t it normally dosed at 25?) weekly. Even that might be too much. Aromasin will crash your e2 pretty hard pretty quickly. 

I don’t think it will prevent dianabol converting into methyl e2 anyway. The tamoxifen will protect you against gyno. To be honest I wouldn’t bother with the dbol, save it for some other time.  Week 3 is when things should start to happen if you are eating enough. Not eating enough is the most common mistake I see people make.

You should really be running 500iu e3d at your age.

Yeah as said already don't over use the AI too much too soon or you will know about it when you lower e2 too much.

aromasin is usually 25mg pharma or 12.5mg ugl tabs so I'd do 12.5mg m/w/f or EOD and adjust after a week or so.

aromasin dose can be gradually decreased as it kills the aromatase enzyme so you won't need as much once the initial high e2 has lowered

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

(isn’t it normally dosed at 25?) weekly. Even that might be too much. Aromasin will crash your e2 pretty hard pretty quickly. 

Yes, you are correct. I bought mine from UGL and for some reason it is dosed at 20mg/tab. I don't know why

1 hour ago, darren.1987 said:

Yeah as said already don't over use the AI too much too soon or you will know about it when you lower e2 too much.

aromasin is usually 25mg pharma or 12.5mg ugl tabs so I'd do 12.5mg m/w/f or EOD and adjust after a week or so.

aromasin dose can be gradually decreased as it kills the aromatase enzyme so you won't need as much once the initial high e2 has lowered

It is normally dosed at 25mg. I agree with that.

I will get blood work done again in about 10 days then I will know what effect Aromasin has. I am using Dbol because I need a powerfull pre-workout. We all know OTC pre-workouts are utter bull. 

I don't understand what 'm/w/f' means. Secondly, my eostrodiol levels are so high that I panicked slightly and started exemestane as soon as I could. You think I should stick to 20mg EOD and wait for bloodwork or lower the dose now?

DSC_0068[1].JPG

1 hour ago, JohnSummers said:

I was thinking monthly/weekly/[insert a word that starts with f]

I have never heard of that before. 

That amount of aromatise inhibitor will nuke your e2. Reduce the dose immediately.

You can use hcg as a kick start to pct but I can never understand why people do this, other than cost. Hcg mimics a hormone that is produced by your pituitary and signals you testis to keep producing testosterone. Running hcg on cycle will maintain your balls in healthy working order. It’s better to keep them functioning all the way through than it is to have to wake them up again at the end of the cycle. Hcg greatly increases the chances of full recovery which is not guaranteed 

3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

That amount of aromatise inhibitor will nuke your e2. Reduce the dose immediately.

You can use hcg as a kick start to pct but I can never understand why people do this, other than cost. Hcg mimics a hormone that is produced by your pituitary and signals you testis to keep producing testosterone. Running hcg on cycle will maintain your balls in healthy working order. It’s better to keep them functioning all the way through than it is to have to wake them up again at the end of the cycle. Hcg greatly increases the chances of full recovery which is not guaranteed 

Cheers for your reply mate. I will reduce the dose to 10mg every other day. I do want a healthy amount of oestrogen in my blood. 

I politely disagree with you with regards to HCG. I understand you have years of steroids use under your belt and I don't like to argue with you. However, I believe taking HCG during cycle is merely for cosmetic purposes(big testicles). I do not have a girlfriend so no worries there. How can HCG increase chance of full recovery? When you are injecting test you will be suppressed and there is no drug that can prevent that. HCG is used for pct since it 'jump starts' natural production. I heard this from coach Greg Douchette.

I would back myself to fully recover from a test E 500mg cycle, I mean 500mg is a baby dose and I am not taking any Halotestin or tren. For example, if you are young like me it is much easier to recover than say a 50 year old. 

2 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

How can HCG increase chance of full recovery?

Greg Douchbag is correct, hcg can be used to jump start the testis back into life but if you use it on cycle it will keep the leydig cells working throughout the length of the cycle. You will be far better off maintaining healthy functional leydig cells than shutting them down for 12 weeks and hoping they come back online when you pct.

There are no guarantees that leydig cells will start working again after even one cycle, although the risks are low. If they don’t this is called primary hypogonadism.

Hcg or no hcg, the production of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone by your pituitary will be suppressed to practically zero for as long as you use steroids. Luteinizing signals the leydig cells to produce testosterone and Hcg mimics this hormone. If your pituitary fails to produce these hormones when you come off you will have secondary hypogonadism.

Sustained use of steroids will more than likely impair natural testosterone production I’m afraid.  Contrary to what is echoed around Internet forums pct drugs don’t assist in recovery. This only begins after you come off all drugs. I’ve never taken one, although I do use hcg. I can go weeks without injecting any testosterone and don’t have an androgen crash. I put this down to hcg. You are only 20, you don’t want to end up on trt by the time you are 30. Hcg will give you a much better chance of recovery.

14 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Greg Douchbag is correct, hcg can be used to jump start the testis back into life but if you use it on cycle it will keep the leydig cells working throughout the length of the cycle. You will be far better off maintaining healthy functional leydig cells than shutting them down for 12 weeks and hoping they come back online when you pct.

There are no guarantees that leydig cells will start working again after even one cycle, although the risks are low. If they don’t this is called primary hypogonadism.

Hcg or no hcg, the production of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone by your pituitary will be suppressed to practically zero for as long as you use steroids. Luteinizing signals the leydig cells to produce testosterone and Hcg mimics this hormone. If your pituitary fails to produce these hormones when you come off you will have secondary hypogonadism.

Sustained use of steroids will more than likely impair natural testosterone production I’m afraid.  Contrary to what is echoed around Internet forums pct drugs don’t assist in recovery. This only begins after you come off all drugs. I’ve never taken one, although I do use hcg. I can go weeks without injecting any testosterone and don’t have an androgen crash. I put this down to hcg. You are only 20, you don’t want to end up on trt by the time you are 30. Hcg will give you a much better chance of recovery.

Thank you lol. Greg Douchbag? 

You said you have never done a pct? Yeah that's because you are trt. 

15 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

Cheers for your reply mate. I will reduce the dose to 10mg every other day. I do want a healthy amount of oestrogen in my blood. 

I politely disagree with you with regards to HCG. I understand you have years of steroids use under your belt and I don't like to argue with you. However, I believe taking HCG during cycle is merely for cosmetic purposes(big testicles). I do not have a girlfriend so no worries there. How can HCG increase chance of full recovery? When you are injecting test you will be suppressed and there is no drug that can prevent that. HCG is used for pct since it 'jump starts' natural production. I heard this from coach Greg Douchette.

I would back myself to fully recover from a test E 500mg cycle, I mean 500mg is a baby dose and I am not taking any Halotestin or tren. For example, if you are young like me it is much easier to recover than say a 50 year old. 

It's used to assist with fertility whilst on cycle friend, not just to keep big testicles - if you plan on cycling on and off steroids as opposed to blasting & cruising then I'd advise to run HCG during your cycle. 

5 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

You said you have never done a pct?

No mate. Pct is relatively new and the drugs were not available years ago. Personally I don’t believe it’s beneficial to actual recovery anyway