UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Start tomorrow! 300mg Test E pw, 100mg var pd, 75mcg t3 pd thoughts?

1K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  theSB 
#1 ·
Start my cycle tomorrow

10 weeks

300mg test e per week

100mg anavar daily

75 mcg t3 daily

10mg Nolva daily

any thoughts or suggestions about doses etc?

my goal is just to maintain the muscle I have and lean right out over several months. I have about 25kg to lose but good muscle

I'm wondering mainly wether I should lower the var dose?

#2 ·
I would drop the t3 and use it if weight loss stalls or slows past the point you planned. even then, I would add once you stalled at 25, then 50, then 75 if you actually stalled again at 25.

given you're only going 10 weeks. chances of t3 making any meaningful contribution to fat loss is low as you really shouldnt have any metabolic adaptation.

#21 ·
Start my cycle tomorrow

10 weeks

300mg test e per week

100mg anavar daily

75 mcg t3 daily

10mg Nolva daily

any thoughts or suggestions about doses etc?

my goal is just to maintain the muscle I have and lean right out over several months. I have about 25kg to lose but good muscle

I'm wondering mainly wether I should lower the var dose?
Stats?

Cycle history?

Time training etc?

Are you trying to get stage ready?

A solid diet is fine and cardio if you're not.

A lot of gear if you need to lose 25 as it just sound like you're chubby.

#26 ·
Stats? -6"2 currently 108kg

Cycle history? I've been cruising on 150 test p since I got the back injury that's half the reason I've gained weight (yes I should have made better adjustments to my calories clearly). Blasting and cruisin for 3 years or so now Tried test deca eq teen anavar winstrol and super drop in that time mainly all at lower than average doses

Time training etc? Been training about 13 years

Are you trying to get stage ready? No just remind my old condition now I can train again and it's worth blasting

A solid diet is fine and cardio if you're not. Probably correct yes but I'm being impatient I suppose .

A lot of gear if you need to lose 25 as it just sound like you're chubby. Cheers! ?

#23 ·
Anavar is a performance enhancing drug

It enhances performance no matter what your body fat percentage

That is you'll retain more muscle whilst dieting and at a high enough dose even gain strength whilst doing so.

That said the OP should probably run his 10 week cycle with only 250mg of test and the same focus and intent he plans on using to cut body fat as if he was on the above stack and then after 10 weeks take a dietary break for 1 week and then go into another 10 week block of dieting

After that! if you truly did have 25kg to lose you'll only have 10lbs to go in which case it'd be a worthy time to up the anabolics and add in fat burners

However my guess is you probably have more than 25kg to lose as most people's estimation is usually off by about 5-10kg.

Pics of course would really help others in advising you accurately on this but either way on your own admission of weight to lose it's far too soon to be adding in so much.

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Anavar is a performance enhancing drug

It enhances performance no matter what your body fat percentage

That is you'll retain more muscle whilst dieting and at a high enough dose even gain strength whilst doing so.

That said the OP should probably run his 10 week cycle with only 250mg of test and the same focus and intent he plans on using to cut body fat as if he was on the above stack and then after 10 weeks take a dietary break for 1 week and then go into another 10 week block of dieting

After that! if you truly did have 25kg to lose you'll only have 10lbs to go in which case it'd be a worthy time to up the anabolics and add in fat burners

However my guess is you probably have more than 25kg to lose as most people's estimation is usually off by about 5-10kg.

Pics of course would really help others in advising you accurately on this but either way on your own admission of weight to lose it's far too soon to be adding in so much.
Thanks or the response mate, this is what I thought it's not going to make me look worse and I have it to hand so throwing in 50mg can't hurt too much. I have a 5 week break planned between this and my next 10 week block and I stick to Maintenance calories during this then go for another 10 weeks about 300 calories under maintenance. The leanest I've been was at 95 kg when I was boxing regularly and I'm now as of Friday 108.2 (was around 117 when I started this post) I'm 6"2 so that's not huge for my height.

You've put this very well actually. For my next 10 weeks I might do exactly that and add it in at the end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.