Sign in to follow this  
sean m

McGregor /cowboy fight

40 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Hope the cowboy rides McGregor's @rse  all around the ring, beats him up real bad before knocking the orrible little [email protected] spark out

Be great if cowboy batters him. More than able. He hammered LaQuinta who had gone 5 with Khabib on a few days notice. 

Cowboy needs to utilise his bjj on Conor. Much better on the ground so needs to focus on that imo. 

won’t be paying box office to watch it tho 

14 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Be great if cowboy batters him. More than able. He hammered LaQuinta who had gone 5 with Khabib on a few days notice. 

Cowboy needs to utilise his bjj on Conor. Much better on the ground so needs to focus on that imo. 

won’t be paying box office to watch it tho 

This....if he made it a ground game he wins comfortably I think. But he claims he wont and he will stand and trade so unless he gets that head kick ko I think McGregor might get the win. 

23 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

I would also love to see Cowboy give Conor a BJ until Conor taps out. 

So you go in for a clinch and get a shoulder to the nose. So you go in for the clinch again and get a shoulder to the nose. So you go in for the clinch again...

What a fu**ing idiot. No wonder he lost in 40 seconds.

2 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

So you go in for a clinch and get a shoulder to the nose. So you go in for the clinch again and get a shoulder to the nose. So you go in for the clinch again...

What a fu**ing idiot. No wonder he lost in 40 seconds.

I imagine getting your nose broke like that would stun and daze the best of people. A move nobody would ever really expect as it isn’t ever used 

1 hour ago, m575 said:

I imagine getting your nose broke like that would stun and daze the best of people. A move nobody would ever really expect as it isn’t ever used 

I guess no-one will be making that mistake again though.