Sign in to follow this  
whiteakita

amount to cruise ?

just finishing my first cycle of test and would like to know how much to cruise on.

im in the uk and the syringes are in ml, i was taking 1ml of test a week , so what amount should i cruise at ?

quoting mg is no good to me because i cant convert that into a vloume to put in a ml syringe.

Yes you can convert it because you should know what mg/ml your gear is, it should say on the vial.

No good me saying cruise on 1ml if you've got Test 400. 

Assuming it's 250-300mg/ml, 0.5ml a week would do if your cycle was 1ml. 

8 hours ago, Devil said:

0.5ml. 

1ml is not a cruise.

No comment on anything else (first cycle, cannot work out oil mg etc) - cba anymore. 

Best of luck 

Define what a cruise means

Like @swole troll have said before the word "cruise" doesnt mean much, OP didnt say TRT, he said cruise, so depending on how much muscle mass you are holding , you may need more or less.

A 200pound person at 18% bodyfat will probably dont need the same Test amount to mantain size as a 260pound person 10% bodyfat at the same height.

That being said, depending on your goals, in my opinion a cruise is done to bring your health markers to normal ranges if something is off and specially if you are not competing, i would do 130-180 mgs a week depending on how you metabolize, and what are your numbers on these amounts.

I have a total T of 700-850 when i use 160mgs weekly

53 minutes ago, Djibril said:

Like @swole troll have said before the word "cruise" doesnt mean much, OP didnt say TRT, he said cruise, so depending on how much muscle mass you are holding , you may need more or less.

I've made a thread about my views on this cruise vs trt vs cycle debate.

in short, saying 'cruise' is the equivalent of saying 'cycle', it's just a term for arbitrary steroid abuse 

HRT is the only medically defined dosing of AAS 

3 hours ago, Djibril said:

A 200pound person at 18% bodyfat will probably dont need the same Test amount to mantain size as a 260pound person 10% bodyfat at the same height.

That being said, depending on your goals, in my opinion a cruise is done to bring your health markers to normal ranges if something is off and specially if you are not competing, i would do 130-180 mgs a week depending on how you metabolize, and what are your numbers on these amounts.

I have a total T of 700-850 when i use 160mgs weekly

Again irrelevant

0.5ml is what op should start at, thread over. 

OP cannot even work out mg, no point trying to educate and debate definitions of loose terms. 

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Again irrelevant

0.5ml is what op should start at, thread over. 

OP cannot even work out mg, no point trying to educate and debate definitions of loose terms. 

It’s amazing isn’t it lol 

I can’t believe how fu**ing stupid some people are anymore tbh

13 hours ago, whiteakita said:

wow some many arseholes with a chip on their shoulder.

thanks to the people who offered advice.

Your wrong there pal, just think about what you have said at the start of your thread. You have taken AAS yet do not even know how much you are injecting into your body apart from that it was a ml every week. This shows just how little knowledge you have yet you are willing to risk your health for it... Then you have the audasity to come and ask the forum what to cruise on.

Put the needles away and do some research, ideally you need to know what mg per ml you are taking to even have a cycle

if you cant work out mg/ml for injections you should not be sticking any needle in yourself with anything , its like saying you cant divide a cake in 2 so you can share it with some one else and they will get 50% of it.

*based on the above you dont need to 'cruise' with anything other than P&O

17 hours ago, whiteakita said:

wow some many arseholes with a chip on their shoulder.

thanks to the people who offered advice.

Agreed, so where abouts in UK are you? I can come around pin your ass if you need help x

why do people feel the need to be arseholes ? do you really feel that s**t about yourselfs that you have to try and belittle someone.

it says alot more about you than it does me but without doubt them people are and always will be to dumb to realise that.

when i voice searched on google how to convert ml to mg it said it cant be done as one is weight and one is liquid quantity. 

how hard would it be to just say the answer in ml if you are so knowledgable !

16 hours ago, whiteakita said:

why do people feel the need to be arseholes ? do you really feel that s**t about yourselfs that you have to try and belittle someone.

it says alot more about you than it does me but without doubt them people are and always will be to dumb to realise that.

when i voice searched on google how to convert ml to mg it said it cant be done as one is weight and one is liquid quantity. 

I think if they just gave you the answer in ml would be irresponsible. You should be able to work this stuff out before you started using. It says on the bottle the concentration it is then very simple to calculate the ml needed using very basic maths. 

10 hours ago, whiteakita said:

this has nothing to do with people being arseholes , this is really basic stuff  - as i said before -if you are injecting yourself with something and cant work this easy bit of math you should not be playing with it in the first place as you are a danger to yourself.

if 1 whole cake is 100% you are telling me you would not know to get 50% of the cake :confused1:

the test i am using at the moment is 100mg/ml  and i have been using 1ml per week, so i guess i have been using 100mg per week, is this correct ?

i was advised by a gym owner when i questioned them that i wanted to start using to use test at 1.5ml a week but after around 6 weeks my face did swell up a bit so i dropped to 1ml a week and the swolen bloated face went straight down. 

so i thought i would ask for advice on this forum, but it seems that theres quite a few big headed egos on here that think everyone using knows alot about it but thats just not true. i wonder once i know quite a bit about the subject if i will come on here and try to belittle people who are starting out, doubt it.

so if i have infact only been taking 100mg a week is it worth me cruising ? or do you think it will be ok to just start a new cycle on 500mg (5ml) per week for a couple of month ?

30 minutes ago, whiteakita said:

so if i have infact only been taking 100mg a week is it worth me cruising ? or do you think it will be ok to just start a new cycle on 500mg (5ml) per week for a couple of month ?

100mg a week is probably less than most people cruise on mate, so can't see any harm in a cycle of 500mg.

Guessing your using Test P and jabbing twice a week if only 100mg/ml ?

Test E is usually 250mg/ml so would only need 2ml E7D for that cycle.

yes thats right pal, test p jabbing twice a week. 

just bought a lot of sphinx test p 100mg/ml aswell which i now dont really want, would rather use something like tri test 400mg/ml, that way i only need to inject around 1.5l a week instead of 5ml.

might just have to use 1ml of tri 400 mixed with .5ml of tesp p per week just to use up the sphinx test p mainly !

wish i did come on here and research before i started but hindsight is a wonderfull thing.

8 minutes ago, whiteakita said:

wish i did come on here and research before i started but hindsight is a wonderfull thing.

Hindsight is awesome lol.

Test P won't need such a long cycle as it's short ester, so even 8 weeks @ 400mg would be a good cycle.

On 15/01/2020 at 11:41 PM, whiteakita said:

just finishing my first cycle of test and would like to know how much to cruise on.

im in the uk and the syringes are in ml, i was taking 1ml of test a week , so what amount should i cruise at ?

quoting mg is no good to me because i cant convert that into a vloume to put in a ml syringe.

Must be a troll if you can’t do simple math to work out mg/ml. We’re all from the UK mainly and work it out that way. 

250mg/ml means 125mg is 0.5ml etc. 

Or you wanted say 75mg a week of test that would simply be 0.3ml as the math is 250mg x 0.3 = 75mg, come on mate it’s basic maths.

You were doing 1ml of test a week on your cycle.. 1ml of what? 250mg? 300mg? 400mg? 

1 minute ago, dtmiscool said:

Must be a troll if you can’t do simple math to work out mg/ml. We’re all from the UK mainly and work it out that way. 

250mg/ml means 125mg is 0.5ml etc. 

Or you wanted say 75mg a week of test that would simply be 0.3ml as the math is 250mg x 0.3 = 75mg, come on mate it’s basic maths.

You were doing 1ml of test a week on your cycle.. 1ml of what? 250mg? 300mg? 400mg? 

all that has already been established , keep up ha

8 minutes ago, whiteakita said:

dont want to be pinning 5ml with test p if i can pin 1.5ml with test 400.

Personally wouldn't bother with T400 as just glorified sustanon.

Test P carries more test per ml than other esters so don't need as much, 2ml twice a week of Test P is ideal.

Obvious your call, but seems silly to buy more when you already have decent stuff.