Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PSevens2017

Zero deposit rental

Recommended Posts

Anyone know much about zero deposit rental? Hoping there’s an estate agent/property owner, on here, who’s also a filfee roider! 
 

Have to move out of where I’m living. The old boy is losing his marbles so wants to sell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't know they existed as I thought the deposit was security for the landlord incase you tucked him up at the end of the tenancy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only zero deposit rental you're likely to find is a shop doorway on the high street. Added bonus, it'll be zero rent too.

If you're extremely lucky you'll find yourself a nice "filthy roider" to share it with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes places do this now. 
 

basically agents will cover the landlord, you’d need a lot of things to align, great credit history, employment, high salary, precious recommendations from agents/landlord etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Devil said:

Yes places do this now. 
 

basically agents will cover the landlord, you’d need a lot of things to align, great credit history, employment, high salary, precious recommendations from agents/landlord etc etc

Surely one with all of the above can sump up a deposit for rental tho so seems like a redundant idea one of which I can’t see why they would take the risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Surely one with all of the above can sump up a deposit for rental tho so seems like a redundant idea one of which I can’t see why they would take the risk. 

You’d think so, but not how the world works at times I guess. Maybe one has all those but is already renting with huge expenses? Or leaving their parter and kids so needs another flat? Always reasons mate. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Yes places do this now. 
 

basically agents will cover the landlord, you’d need a lot of things to align, great credit history, employment, high salary, precious recommendations from agents/landlord etc etc

That’s me in the shop doorway then. 
 

Any of you juicers got an old myprotein cardboard box handy?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

That’s me in the shop doorway then. 
 

Any of you juicers got an old myprotein cardboard box handy?? 

I have some empty boxes from all my musclefood prep pots, let me know if you want them dropping off and I’ll be down with them for you, only one way up from the gutter don’t forget that buddy.

Danny. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shergar said:

I have some empty boxes from all my musclefood prep pots, let me know if you want them dropping off and I’ll be down with them for you, only one way up from the gutter don’t forget that buddy.

Danny. 
 

Nice one, fanny. You’re a star! Only IIFYM though :thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×