Sign in to follow this  
Towel

Malay tiger clen

When people talk about how strong this stuff was it just one batch they overdosed and got the reputation or is it consistently strong as F? 

I know my clen tolerance quite well but don’t want to dive in at that dose and regret it if this stuff as strong people say, but you can never know if lads are just parroting what they hear on forums or if they’ve actually tried it. 

F63E639E-568C-4CE6-A408-C2E0FD06B738.jpeg

202EFD7C-8461-43BC-A3C5-409EE0D1FEB7.jpeg

I hate this stuff, because it's so fkin strong. My 1st box must've been underdosed

Ordered 2 boxes from same source

Went through 1st box and worked up to about 200mcg and only thing I noticed was I got bad muscle cramps so defo knew it was legit, was surprised at my tolerance.

Stopped for a month, started the 2nd box at 100mcg and honestly was tempted to ask my mate to take me to hospital, heart was pounding like crazy and went very light headed, shaking like a crazy person and was all tensed up feeling extremely sick for hours. To make it worse it gave me calf cramp at the same time. Worst experience of my life

So yeah, if you've got a good box, it's extremely strong so be careful and don't give yourself a heart attack

Potent!! 

I've still got some left from cycles of it and that's from one box :huh:

Half a tab is enough for me, I even took it down to a quarter of a tab and still did its job. 

Last time I took a full pill I thought my heart was going to explode. Seems from what feedback we've had on here is it's just way over dosed bit still does the trick if you split them down. 

1 hour ago, SuperRips said:

Potent!! 

I've still got some left from cycles of it and that's from one box :huh:

Half a tab is enough for me, I even took it down to a quarter of a tab and still did its job. 

Last time I took a full pill I thought my heart was going to explode. Seems from what feedback we've had on here is it's just way over dosed bit still does the trick if you split them down. 

Are they easy enough to cut in halve? I haven’t opened the pack yet as not using for a couple months 

2 hours ago, Towel said:

Are they easy enough to cut in halve? I haven’t opened the pack yet as not using for a couple months 

Yeah nice and easy, quick chop with the Stanley blade job done. 

Careful they dont rattle you to death :D

1 hour ago, SuperRips said:

Yeah nice and easy, quick chop with the Stanley blade job done. 

Careful they dont rattle you to death :D

Cheers pal :thumb

I’m reading stuff about them being dangerous but if I start at half a tab I can’t see it being a issue, I’ve gone up to 160mcg of clen from other decent labs, so if I only need 80mcg Of the Malay stuff then win win