Sign in to follow this  
Reggiesaws

GH + GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 DAC

I'm currently running 8iu a day (4/4 split) of growth.

I'm looking to stack with GHRP-6 and CJC and have acquired some from a reputable source. However, there is very little info on dosing  research peptides (particularly this stack). Can anyone give me some advice on how to run these? I'd also like to know whether to add insulin to this or not. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Reggiesaws said:

I'm looking to stack with GHRP-6 and CJC and have acquired some from a reputable source. However, there is very little info on dosing  research peptides (particularly this stack). Can anyone give me some advice on how to run these? I'd also like to know whether to add insulin to this or not. Thanks in advance.

What do you hope to achieve running the GHRP/CJC with the 8iu a day of GH?

4 hours ago, Pscarb said:

What do you hope to achieve running the GHRP/CJC with the 8iu a day of GH?

I'm hoping to achieve better, fuller gains. I know it's not going to be anywhere near the gains from using gear, but AAS just don't agree with me. The side effects outweigh the positives for me. I've been running the growth for 6 weeks and I've noticed my skin looks alot better, and my body fat has decreased significantly. I was advised by a friend who's done many competitions to stack with GHRP-6 and CJC. However, I've recently lost contact and was unable to acquire any more information. Any advice at all is much appreciated. Cheers.

10 hours ago, Reggiesaws said:

8 iu split 2x daily is really really high. I doubt you can achieve higher igf 1 levels 

Splitting can actually increase igf by 50%. So 4 iu would be equal to 6 iu

I saw a reading from a guy splitting 5 iu and had igf levels of 750 .. that is insane 

Are you concerned with organ growth etc? Sometimes less is more

19 minutes ago, Dannyb0yb said:

8 iu split 2x daily is really really high. I doubt you can achieve higher igf 1 levels 

I saw a reading from a guy splitting 5 iu and had igf levels of 750 .. that is insane 

Organ growth didn't cross my mind tbh. I don't know much about it. Do you think running these research peptides along with the GH is a waste of time/money?

37 minutes ago, Reggiesaws said:

Organ growth didn't cross my mind tbh. I don't know much about it. Do you think running these research peptides along with the GH is a waste of time/money?

Absolutely. I even think your daily dose of HGH is too much by itself, but, that's just me 

High IGF 1 levels run "long term" is dangerous imo. Google acromegaly.

Personally, I think 4-5 iu is all you need 

47 minutes ago, Dannyb0yb said:

Absolutely. I even think your daily dose of HGH is too much by itself, but, that's just me 

High IGF 1 levels run "long term" is dangerous imo. Google acromegaly.

Personally, I think 4-5 iu is all you need 

Scary stuff... I was going to run the GH for 3-6 month. I havn't decided on the total length yet but will probably run for longer if I reduce the dose? How would you recommend reducing the dose down? Similar to the step-up? Reduce by 1iu a week on each split? Or is it ok to just start running at 4iu straight off?

If you only run it for 3-6 months then 8 iu is probably okay.

If you plan on running long term / permanent for health benefits / life quality, I would stick to 3-4 iu 1x daily. 

You can reduce from 8 to 4 in one day, no need to slowly taper down 

On a side note, have you had any side effects so far? Like tiredness, bloating, CTS

3 hours ago, Dannyb0yb said:

If you only run it for 3-6 months then 8 iu is probably okay.

If you plan on running long term / permanent for health benefits / life quality, I would stick to 3-4 iu 1x daily. 

You can reduce from 8 to 4 in one day, no need to slowly taper down 

On a side note, have you had any side effects so far? Like tiredness, bloating, CTS

Yes I've had some CTS. It gets quite bad when training. 

I agree with the above poster. 8IU is a big dose the sort of dose a pro bodybuilder would use. 4IU is plenty split in 2 injections morning and night. It must be hammering your wallet at 8IU. No need for peptides if your running GH especially at that dose. Cut down to 4IU you will still get fullness, nice skin, deep sleep etc I think 4IU of good quality growth is about 3-4x the level of a normal person. As Dannyboy said 8IU is extremely high you run risk of organ growth, cell growth which can be bad if you get/have cancerous cells etc. you need to run 'GH for 6 months + to get its full benefits but it is very very subtle for any muscle building qualities, 300mg of test a week would blow GH out the water for results. 

23 hours ago, Dannyb0yb said:

could you point me in the direction of the piece that showed 50%increase in IGF-1 by splitting the GH dose please buddy?

17 hours ago, Reggiesaws said:

Yes I've had some CTS. It gets quite bad when training. 

Lowering the dose will help with this

7 hours ago, sos2008 said:

you need to run 'GH for 6 months + to get its full benefits but it is very very subtle for any muscle building qualities, 300mg of test a week would blow GH out the water for results. 

Although i agree with the part of Test E, the part about using GH for 6months+ to get the results is a myth, you can see the results from genuine GH in 6 weeks........

I do agree with the others 8iu split or not is a high dose, the fact you are getting side effects means it is too high for your body to handle, there is zero use in adding a GHRP/GHRH peptide stack to this amount of synthetic GH.

@Pscarb I'm quoting elchapo here actually, but perhaps he has data on it?

I remember they posted a study on another forum regarding splitting. I could try and dig it up

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/300969-ama-30-turbo-charged-ft-el-chapo/?page=339&tab=comments#comment-6362449

Edit: found one of those studies 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525120

1 hour ago, Dannyb0yb said:

@Pscarb I'm quoting elchapo here actually, but perhaps he has data on it?

I remember they posted a study on another forum regarding splitting. I could try and dig it up

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/300969-ama-30-turbo-charged-ft-el-chapo/?page=339&tab=comments#comment-6362449

Edit: found one of those studies 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525120

Thanks, buddy that is an interesting read, I will dig the one I have out showing EOD injections are better than ED injections

On 1/14/2020 at 11:28 PM, Dannyb0yb said:

Lowering the dose will help 

To be fair, the side effects were worse when I first started it. I've been on it about 6 weeks now and it seems to have eased off a bit.

20 hours ago, sos2008 said:

I agree with the above poster. 8IU is a big dose the sort of dose a pro bodybuilder would use. 4IU is plenty split in 2 injections morning and night. It must be hammering your wallet at 8IU. 

Yeah its costing me a small fortune lol

In regards to everyones comments about Test E, I just can't handle it anymore. Side effects are just too much for me. I've never used huge amounts of gear either and always ran proper PCT. Juice just doesnt agree with me.

3 hours ago, Reggiesaws said:

To be fair, the side effects were worse when I first started it. I've been on it about 6 weeks now and it seems to have eased off a bit.

In regards to everyones comments about Test E, I just can't handle it anymore. Side effects are just too much for me. I've never used huge amounts of gear either and always ran proper PCT. Juice just doesnt agree with me.

Fair mate, what sides do you get with Test E?  Most issues with Test are due to not managing Estrogen, are you using a correct dose of Armidex when on it?

7 hours ago, Reggiesaws said:

That's good but I would still lower the dose for safety