1 hour ago, comp07974 said:

What is best for joint health, I have to be honest, I use glucosamine when running a hefty dose of winny and it does help...wether thats just placebo or not tho...

IME  bpc 157, tb500 and gh but this is obviously a costly approach and not really practical or sustainable long term 

Instead handling training volume better and doing some ultra high rep banded work to get blood into the tendon would be the best route (prevention > cure)

I say this as though it's easy, it's not, I've been battling with tricep tendinitis for years ! 

If I thought there was a pill out there that would fix it I'd be taking it 

I've tried glucosamine, chondroitin and msm at very high doses, I already supplement curcumin and piperine, fish oil and have used direct collagen supplements in the past all to no true avail.

I havnt tried support max joint but considering I've taken all the ingredients in isolation I can't see what it would do for me 

I may just bite the bullet and grab a tub to close of the what ifs though

6 hours ago, swole troll said:

IME  bpc 157, tb500 and gh but this is obviously a costly approach and not really practical or sustainable long term 

Instead handling training volume better and doing some ultra high rep banded work to get blood into the tendon would be the best route (prevention > cure)

I say this as though it's easy, it's not, I've been battling with tricep tendinitis for years ! 

I've tried glucosamine, chondroitin and msm at very high doses, I already supplement curcumin and piperine, fish oil and have used direct collagen supplements in the past all to no true avail.

I havnt tried support max joint but considering I've taken all the ingredients in isolation I can't see what it would do for me 

Stem cell incoming! :D

7 hours ago, swole troll said:

Have you tried deca ? Did it help ?

12 hours ago, comp07974 said:

What is best for joint health, I have to be honest, I use glucosamine when running a hefty dose of winny and it does help...wether thats just placebo or not tho...

I use Animal Flex, best ive used. Throw in some Codliver oil. 

Orange Triad was alright too. 

18 hours ago, comp07974 said:

placebo :) if it  seems to work they go wit hit ;) 

19 hours ago, Sustanation said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3392795/

The link is provided to all ingrediants strom use as they only use proven ingredients at clinical doses. 

it concludes 

Finally, it is important to note that the majority of the published clinical trials with glucosamine reported a significant ratio of subjects who failed to respond to treatment.

I have tried comparing symptoms on and off deca. Anecdotal at best as there are so many variables but my symptoms of joint and back pain noticeably improve on deca. I have a condition that will never get better so risk Vs benefit ratio is worth it. If this wasn't the case, I would consider a different approach due to long term risks.

BCP 157 has analgesic benefits for me and whilst on it my symptoms improve noticeably. TB4 didn't seem to benefit me. 

If I'm purely looking at improving injuries and step away from my situation, sort hormonal and nutritional deficiencies, correct muscle patterning issues and imbalances, cold therapy, HGH and TRT.

6 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Any of you tried rest/time off/deload and maybe something called ‘rehab’ or is the ‘only solution’  in a syringe?? 

Imo stuff like HGH will get you nowhere without proper rest and good physio rehab

After I recieved six quite painful shockwave treatments for my tennis elbow, my chiropracter looked at me and said: okay, now the rest is on you, you gotta start doing rehab right away and rebuild 

I ran Deca at 250mg ew, it help a little on my shoulder! Most likely would have been way better if would have run 300-400! I ran a low dose because I  scared of Deca Dick! But at that dose I didn’t have one problem!