its helped my back pain but im not sure if its just placeboo, 
always struggled with painful rotator cuffs, left side is no longer hurting at all but right side still has a little to go
400mg (currently on, 6-7 more weeks to go)
but beware of the other side effects, dink has gotten softer when hard, (also lose my hard on faster) my girl hasnt noticed but i have and its bothering

14 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

I'm currently taking test 600?and tren 300mg .. would it be okay to throw in 200mg deca in the mix ?

Too much imo unless you are absolutely mahoosive. You already pin almost a gram. I cannot see what adding deca would bring to to the table other than potential joint relief. I wouldn’t personally run 2 19nor together. I’d save the deca for next time or drop test down to 300 and add 300 deca. That might be playing with fire though 

13 hours ago, norwegianhammer said:

its helped my back pain but im not sure if its just placeboo, 
always struggled with painful rotator cuffs, left side is no longer hurting at all but right side still has a little to go
400mg (currently on, 6-7 more weeks to go)
but beware of the other side effects, dink has gotten softer when hard, (also lose my hard on faster) my girl hasnt noticed but i have and its bothering

I agree with all that tbh! 

My NPP doses were around 350-400mg per week. I've had a break from NPP. Last cycle was Test & Mast at a very low dose while dieting. Now I'm using a very low dose of Test, Anavar and EQ. I'll then come back to NPP & Anadrol around May time when I've fully recovered from a hamstring injury.

3 hours ago, unclezillion said:

contains 1400mg glucosamine sulphate which does absolutely nothing; don't waste your money

It does work, it's working for everyone who buys it so instead of thinking you know everything why not just give it a try and see for yourself, it also contains cissus and Hydrocurc which is a very powerful form of curcumin. 

A lot of pros behind the scene using it that are sponsored by other companies. 

9 hours ago, Sustanation said:

It does work, it's working for everyone who buys it so instead of thinking you know everything why not just give it a try and see for yourself, it also contains cissus and Hydrocurc which is a very powerful form of curcumin. 

A lot of pros behind the scene using it that are sponsored by other companies. 

complete and utter bull show me one piece of independent real research that shows glucosamine  in any form does anything at all

lol examine.com

their own reference sources 

CONCLUSIONS:

In this sub-group analysis of a placebo-controlled trial, the effect of GS on MC and HIZs was no different from the effect of the placebo intervention. MC and HIZs remained mostly unchanged during the 6-18 months study period. Some short term changes did occur and MC more often altered type than size.

deals with Chinese medicine

Eleven subjects were lost from the study for various reasons, resulting in fourteen subjects remaining in the active medication group and twenty subjects remaining in the placebo group. Subjects taking CS-GH had improvements in their pain as measured by one index of the McGill Pain Questionnaire, in TMJ tenderness, in TMJ sounds, and in the number of daily over-the-counter medications needed. Subjects taking the placebo medication had improvements in their pains as measured by the visual analog scale and by four indices of the McGill Pain Questionnaire.

= same results for placebo

etc etc

you will never see anything other than "may" or "possibly" which is basically copping out