so, getting bloods done next week after the 4months of trt

125 mg  of test e and 250iu og hcg

if they come back hunky dorey, looking at a 12/14 week cycle of test 300 pinned 3 times week at .5ml to give 450 a week

my question is.....

3 x week subq to stomach at .5ml, or 1 x a week at 1.5ml to quads, cant reach glute.

also, would I need an ai at this quantity of test e.

thanks

5 minutes ago, beaubullie said:

if they come back hunky dorey, looking at a 12/14 week cycle of test 300 pinned 3 times week at .5ml to give 450 a week

my question is.....

3 x week subq to stomach at .5ml, or 1 x a week at 1.5ml to quads, cant reach glute.

thanks

Definitely 1.5ml in quads if you dont use glutes, you could use delts too. dont know why people want to jab 3x a week using a long esters,  might aswell use short esters like test p if you want to jab 3x a week.

Ai is person dependant, what other cycles have you done and what ai dosage did you use on those?

first cycle ever.

53yrs old training for 18 months, stagnated growth, losing strength, hence trt for last 4 months.

going to try a probable one off test e cycle to see what happens.

I only train twice a week at mo, need all the recovery I can get. lol

unless you guys think different

thanks again

Do you pin your TRT sub q, out of interest?

I would just pin 1.5ml in the quad once a week. Keeps it simple just doing 1 jab a week.

With regards to AI, it’s totally person dependant. I wouldn’t use one to start off with and then see how you feel as cycle progresses. May be worth getting bloods taken at the 6 week point to see where your estrogen it at. 

3 hours ago, beaubullie said:

my question is.....

thanks

You can inject 0.75ml(225mg) twice a week into lateral Deltoid. I don't think you need to inject three times a week unless you are doing like a crazy dose. I can understand why you want to inject 3X per week, it will create a more stable blood level but I think twice per week is more than enough. 

I would stay away from quads, I have heard many horror stories including someone who almost lost a leg.

With regards to AI, the only way to tell is if you get an estrogen blood test. Most likely you will not require an AI at that dose but getting bloods done is the only to know for sure.

Also, why are you taking HCG? Did your doctor prescribe it? In your case you will be on trt forever so why bother with HCG? I only know HCG as a pct drug. 

can't reach glutes

how big are you?

to answer your question 1.5ml in the quad is fine, been putting upward of 4ml in mine for years, people hear palumbo having a headfit about it but he's never actually given a decent reason and personally never spoken to anyone that's had any issues outside of pip (as with any muscle) 

AI will be individual, ideally get bloods to assess your requirement which is also very individual, i personally don't bother when cycling since I've had my glands removed I just dont suffer any external side effects and oestrogen will aid in growth, joint and lipid protection due to the role it plays in IGF conversation and AI's drive down lipids both directly and as a result of lower e2

keep the hcg in there to retain testicular size and aid in fertility preservation 

19 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

I think you can inject 0.75ml(225mg) twice a week into lateral Deltoid. I don't think you need to inject three times a week unless you are doing like a crazy dose. I can understand why you want to inject 3X per week, it will create a more stable blood level but I think twice per week is more than enough. 

I would stay away from quads, I have heard many horror stories including someone who almost lost a leg.

With regards to AI, the only way to tell is if you get an estrogen blood test. Most likely you will not require an AI at that dose but getting bloods done is the only to know for sure.

Also, why are you taking HCG? Did your doctor prescribe it? In your case you will be on trt forever so why bother with HCG? I only know HCG as a pct drug. 

First bit in bold is incorrect, delts can hold up to 1.5ml-2ml.

1 hour ago, beaubullie said:

first cycle ever.

53yrs old training for 18 months, stagnated growth, losing strength, hence trt for last 4 months.

going to try a probable one off test e cycle to see what happens.

I only train twice a week at mo, need all the recovery I can get. lol

unless you guys think different

thanks again

If you havent used an ai, keep it on hand and get bloods 4-5 weeks in to asses e2 levels. If its elevated start off low eg 0.25 adex on jab days and retest ideally. If not go on how you feel (not the best idea but another option) if you feel you have high e2 symptoms start your ai but low as mentioned above. You dont want to crash your e2 either so that's why bloods is best. Ive crashed mine a number of times and its hell untill your e2 climbs back up. Research high/low e2 symptoms while on exogenous testosterone. 

Swole trolls "first cycle not that difficult" is a good read at the top of the section, all the info you need will be in there.

Just now, Lloyd H said:

First bit in bold is incorrect, delts can hold up to 1.5ml-2ml.

I didn't say that was the max delts can hold, it may sound like it(I've changed it now). Not everyone wants to inject in delts. I inject in my delts and usually it gives me pip so now I inject before training session so the oil is dispersed. 

hi ya

not overly big to be fair, I can reach glutes with 1 arm ok, but cant get other arm around to aid the injection.

I just aint that bendy anymore.lol

having injected quads and stomach, I find the subq much "nicer" to do, but was under the impression that .5ml was the max that could be shot at one time into stomach.

I was prescribed hcg to prevent my natural test shutting down.

not doing the kids thing now at 53 and having the snip (Jaffa)

Doesn't the size of your delts effect how much you can pin into them  ? 

If you've only just started trt and only train twice a week. Don't you think getting your training upped and giving yourself time to improve. Then seeing how you react to the trt would be a good idea. 

1 hour ago, beaubullie said:

swoll troll.....how on earth could you walk after a 4ml shot in the leg?????

didn't you get chronic ache the following day

I'm a fair bit smaller than Swole, But I've managed to do 4ml in Quad and Glute, but have me a lump for 5-6 days. I was injecting L quad, L glute, R quad, R Glute, so only using each site once every 4 week.

I did do 5ml a couple of times, but would have a lump for 6-14 days.

Now only planning to do 3ml per site, If I go higher, will split it into 2 sites like 3ml in Quad and 1ml in Delt.