Hello everyone, im new to the site ive been bodybuilding for 15 years and competed in a few area shows. Placing 2nd 3rd ect. Never really nail or peaked so to say on the day but otherwise looked decent. My question is im looking at running a course again. But adding GH now ive never hsd GH so any recommendations on brand and dosages looking to lose BF so no doubt my course will include more cutting agents than bulk compounds. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

If you cant get hold of Pharma I.E Pfizer etc i am running Gen X Tropin atm and it seems good only way to tell though is to have a blood test. You want to start low around 1-2iu a day build a bit of tolerance and then up to between 3-4iu a day for fat loss etc some bodybuilders run it at 6-8iu a day but that would cost a small fortune for minimal gains defo not worth it unless your loaded or competing. At 3IU a day i find i sleep very well have some fat loss and good general well being.

It is very subtle though GH you wont notice much in terms of muscle building etc on its own. It compliments AAS well though if your running it with a cycle for a little edge.

GH does oxidize fat but you will get better results with a decent deficit diet and cardio, to be honest, it will give you a fuller muscle which looks great when you are dieted down though.

The only real difference between "cutting compounds" and "Bulking compounds" is that the former tend not to hold water, one type is no better or worse for dropping fat than the other.

It's boring to hear but diet is what determines fat loss, not the gear you take

On 14/01/2020 at 11:05 AM, biglbs said:

Hi PScarb ,how are you ,test seems to work really well cutting by itself,then on a night out  some Lasix lol!

Not sure about the Lasix lol

I am really good at the moment thanks buddy, recovered from the major surgery I had last September and back in the gym, lifting is going well.....in a good place mate thanks for asking.

On 19/01/2020 at 2:34 AM, Dannyb0yb said:

@Pscarb do you see any point in localized muscle injections of HGH for muscle strains?

Also, how would you time your HGH dose? Some people say 4 hours pre workout (for fat loss), others recommend a few hours before bed, for utilizing the hormone during sleep

Thanks 

there is some evidence to show some localized effect although in my 20yrs of using GH I didn't find it of a noticeable help to be honest.

I have tried many different protocols in that 20yrs, you name it I have probably done it, I always found that before bed was the most beneficial for me as it helped with sleep, 

the reason why some would take it before a workout is to use the FFA's that the GH will release but then a weights session wouldn't use that FFA's the energy required for training for the majority of users would not be high enough to utilise the FFA's plus you would also need to be carb depleted or fasted for that whole 4hrs so the body will use them.