Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

The difference between natural and enhanced

Come on guys what’s the real difference between someone who does take steroids and someone who doesn’t. Iv seen them time and time again in the gym people that talk openly about or bragging about taking loads of steroids and in my opinion I’m thinking wow for what you look as light as a feather and you can’t lift anything much. I truly believe it’s all about genetics. Genetics is EVERYTHING in weights and you can’t get around it no matter how hard you try or what you do. What are your thoughts ?

I think everybody responds different. Look at the Rock, very few people no matter what they do will get anywhere near his level. I would say steroids give you a massive advantage but how you respond to them and how well you respond to lifting is down to genetics.

Massive difference, IF the person using gear eats properly, trains properly and sleeps properly

I know lads who jab more than me but don't eat or train and are about 9st wet

Good or bad genetics if you do everything right, with gear you'll get a lot bigger than without, if you don't then gear's not gonna do sh*t

Totally agree with Monkeybiker. There aren’t many with the base that people like the rock have. At the end of the day if everything is in order (diet/training) drugs can make a massive difference but there are far too many people not getting the most out of them due to laziness