Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Ever wonders into a gaybar

8 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Iv just found that. It’s like all females are free,your the only straight male there for them 

Dont know where your from but we worked that out in Manchester 20 years ago , but now the birds say they go there not to get mither.  So its played out . I take it you live in some old mining village in sheep [email protected] country 

10 hours ago, nWo said:

Have you ever attended English classes?

Rapid response team strikes again :thumbup1:

To the OP yes a few years ago in Newcastle on a works night out, it was a great night to be fair people’s sexuality has never concerned me so I don’t care what type of place or surroundings I’m in I’m there to have a good time, I went into the toilets tho and 2 old trannys were shoving their tongues down each others  throats that wasn’t a nice site on your way to have a slash but other than that it was a good evening.

Danny.

Some gay bars just look like the typical normal bars you would expect. Until a drag queen comes in on the mic and the girl across the bar checking you out was just trying to set you up with her guy friend ffs. Oh and that old guy talking to you may have had alterior motives.

I was in Ibiza on a lads holiday in the nineties. This 10/10 stunning bird came over and told me her friend really liked me but was too shy to come over and asked me if she could introduce her friend to me. I’m thinking if she looks like anything like you I’m in for a good night. 2 minutes later she came back with her friend who turned out to be a bloke called Kieron. I was gutted.

12 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Iv just found that. It’s like all females are free,your the only straight male there for them 

Thought you were engaged and had moved in with your mrs ?

12 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

plus they can always say they aren't interested because they are lesbian.

13 hours ago, SG83 said:

gaybars are a decent places to pick the lasses up (the lasses without the dongs)

Bullsh*t... there in the gays bars because they don't want to be bothered.

47 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Gay clubs are good because you get lots of gays plus not so many women in there for a safer more enjoyable evening. 

Also saves the awkwardness when the hot guy you've been chirpsing turns out to be a filthy hetty

I  always had  to work hard on a Sat night to get a sh*g if any at all , but  it appears if  your a  pufter you can stroll in a f*ggot bar and sort a bum  within ten mins  how does that work ? not quite sure who is  gay on the forum so can’t tag anyone in  :)

2 hours ago, vetran said:

I  always had  to work hard on a Sat night to get a sh*g if any at all , but  it appears if  your a  pufter you can stroll in a f*ggot bar and sort a bum  within ten mins  how does that work ? not quite sure who is  gay on the forum so can’t tag anyone in  :)

I'm not sure if anyones straight