Mrrt

Low testosterone test

Hello lads 

I got a really low testosterone test from balance my hormones over the past year I have been using them to test my levels between them the nhs doctors and medichecks I have had a canny few tests highest was 16 total test off the nhs (they don’t do free)

had 12.5 total test and 0.271 free test shbc 26 off balance my hormones

just had one in December off bmh got 2.23 total testosterone 0.077 free test and shbg 7 the guy called me from balance my hormones and said it’s the lowest he has seen 

I am 45 years old and train weights on a morning and do jits on a night 5 times a week rest Saturday and Sunday the only thing I have taken is mk677 and mk2866 at 20mg of each per day for 12 weeks I thought these didn’t effect your test levels I am deffo going to run a trt cycle to see what happens to my levels as 0.077 fee is totally shut down could this have been the sarms? 

3 hours ago, Mrrt said:

I am deffo going to run a trt cycle to see what happens

If you run a trt cycle your testosterone levels will obviously increase but your hpta system will remain suppressed. You won’t start to recover natural endogenous testosterone production until you cease use of Ostarine and/or exogenous testosterone if you go down this route. Recovery will take in the region of 12 weeks. Re-test and go from there, nhs route if required. Balance my hormones are a bunch of shysters who misinterpret data and should be closed down due to malpractice. They will tell you that you need trt irrespective of as to whether you actually do.

5 hours ago, MBR said:

Where ever it came from it made me laugh a lot :)

Another one of his was about a woman who walked into a BMH office to ask for directions to a local business. She didn’t get directions but she did get a script for test, hcg and adex

Trust me mate jiu jitsu absolutely ruins your testosterone, I can't remember exactly what my results were but I think total test was 8 and a load of other results were all over the place, this was a blood test taken after a relatively easy going night of sparring. 

I've knackered my neck doing jits so haven't trained in a couple of years, my last blood test my total test was 16.9 

Going to try a daily dose of test p tiny amount 125 mg a week shared into daily doses add boldenone at 200 mg a week also shared into daily doses then hgh at 2 iu five time a week I will take the test and boldenone on a morning before wights and the hgh am a evening before bed what do you guys think I will get tested again in 6 weeks see where I am at thanks for all of the responses cheers 

1 hour ago, Brutal1 said:

Trust me mate jiu jitsu absolutely ruins your testosterone, I can't remember exactly what my results were but I think total test was 8 and a load of other results were all over the place, this was a blood test taken after a relatively easy going night of sparring. 

I've knackered my neck doing jits so haven't trained in a couple of years, my last blood test my total test was 16.9 

Have you stopped training all together or just scaled back mate 

16 hours ago, Mrrt said:

Have you stopped training all together or just scaled back mate 

I've stopped mate, I've rolled once and it made me quite ill after it, (cold, flu symptoms with swollen glands etc) damn sure I've got chronic fatigue syndrome which I believe can also be linked to low testosterone. 

I miss it big time so if I went down the trt road I'd probably go back to see how it goes.