gavzilla

Deca 400 mg anxiety

Ok lads I’m 6-7 weeks into deca 400 mg, test e 500 mg and suffering from anxiety. I’m feeling restless all day, has anyone had this experience with deca ? I’m usually fine on test e alone. How long till the deca clears ? I know what it says on the internet but has anyone had experience with feeling better when coming off and how long ?

cheers

Yea I get it with NPP, not sure how long until it clears but decanoate is a fairly long ester, once levels drop you should start feeling better though

I got recommended Proviron to deal with it but never tried it so can't say if it works or not

I used to get terrible anxiety and depression from taking deca,even a dose as low as 200mg p.w.

Increased dht can also cause it in some people though ,or e2,blood pressure etc.

It maybe worth getting your bloods checked.

I’ve heard a few people say this when they run deca. I’ve recently had a bad experience like this on tren but on deca I’m usually fine.  Like cypionate said - adding in a DHT like proviron, winny or masteron May help you out here.  It didn’t help me however on tren and I had to come off - I was using Tren enanthate and it took about 10 days for me to feel better mentally. 

3 minutes ago, sitries said:

I’ve heard a few people say this when they run deca. I’ve recently had a bad experience like this on tren but on deca I’m usually fine.  Like cypionate said - adding in a DHT like proviron, winny or masteron May help you out here.  It didn’t help me however on tren and I had to come off - I was using Tren enanthate and it took about 10 days for me to feel better mentally. 

We’re you feeling un relaxed ? I’m feeling quite unsettled. I’m restless all day but still able to preform tasks. Yeah I’m feeling down but the anxiety is keeping me moving.  I’m using 250 mg masteron per week as well. Will get bloods done this week.

8 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

We’re you feeling un relaxed ? I’m feeling quite unsettled. I’m restless all day but still able to preform tasks. Yeah I’m feeling down but the anxiety is keeping me moving.  I’m using 250 mg masteron per week as well. Will get bloods done this week.

It makes me feel like something bad is about to happen, all day, that knot in the stomach feeling and like that adrenaline rush feeling for no reason

58 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Unrelaxed is an understatement!!  Massive anxiety, paranoia and so depressed I was having suicidal thoughts. I was using 400mg masteron a week alongside 400mg test cyp and 400mg tren en. Tren is no joke - very powerful stuff and shouldn’t be considered lightly. Never again for me! In fact I won’t be using any 19 nors at all in future just to be extra sure I never feel like that again. 

19nors and psychological side effects are pretty common 

It's derived from a  female hormone after all and the end result is something very foreign 

I mean you walk around with elevated oestrogen and elevated progesterone and you've got the hormonal makeup of a pregnant woman on test.

Nandrolone derivatives on the whole come with the most physical and psychological side effects.

After carefully guiding him through it we just recently pulled deca from a friend of mine's stack as he was even suffering from insomnia which as we know is more associated with trenbolone but again 19nors have a tendency to be problematic and as such he's been completely put off them and sworn not to use them again

Which after all we tried, is a wise move 

Remember not all steroids work with every person

There comes a point where you need to ask yourself if the gains are worth the sides or if you're even making that much substantial progress due to the sides (ie insomnia, lethargy, appetite suppression) 

2 hours ago, Cypionate said:

It makes me feel like something bad is about to happen, all day, that knot in the stomach feeling and like that adrenaline rush feeling for no reason

That’s the feeling. I feel like I’m going into a fight but nothing there. I’m controlling it really well with smiles and talking to people but inside I’m shitting  myself. I’m making sure I’m really nice to my family so I don’t mess it up. Been playing with my kids more to ensure I’m engaging but they notice something is up with me asking why do I look agitated. I think I might just miss jab day all together and let the deca get out then hopefully I can continue with test e. I’ve dipped work I can’t be dealing with work feeling like this as well. I’m not thinking bad things about old situations I.e mental health I’m just thinking survival and the heavy feeling that’s in my body. Struggling to eat and pissing a lot as well. Lesson learnt it’s horrific.

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

It's derived from a  female hormone after all and the end result is something very foreign 

I mean you walk around with elevated oestrogen and elevated progesterone and you've for the hormonal makeup of a pregnant woman on test.

Nandrolone derivatives on the whole come with the most physical and psychological side effects.

After carefully guiding him through it we just recently pulled deca from a friend of mine's stack as he was even suffering from insomnia which as we know is more associated with trenbolone but again 19nors have a tendency to be problematic and as such he's been completely put off them and sworn not to use them again

There comes a point where you need to ask yourself if the gains are worth the sides or if you're even making that much substantial progress due to the sides (ie insomnia, lethargy, appetite suppression) 

Well I’m in a mess mate and I’m out. My feet won’t stop moving. I’ve just took something to settle me and I’m feeling relaxed. 

1 hour ago, sitries said:

Unrelaxed is an understatement!!  Massive anxiety, paranoia and so depressed I was having suicidal thoughts. I was using 400mg masteron a week alongside 400mg test cyp and 400mg tren en. Tren is no joke - very powerful stuff and shouldn’t be considered lightly. Never again for me! In fact I won’t be using any 19 nors at all in future just to be extra sure I never feel like that again. 

Dear me this is real. Cheers lads for your in put I can see now what’s going on. I’m not suicidal but I’m on edge and I can’t stop moving rubbing my head and squeezing my hands. 

s**t pal, sounds grim and I have 2 vials of deca arriving tomorrow.....

I remember having bad times with hallucinogens as a teenager and it helped to just keep repeating to myself this isn't forever, grin and bear it.

5 hours ago, halfbar said:

s**t pal, sounds grim and I have 2 vials of deca arriving tomorrow.....

I remember having bad times with hallucinogens as a teenager and it helped to just keep repeating to myself this isn't forever, grin and bear it.

Well I’m hoping to have a better day today than yday. I slept well through a sleeping aid. I’ve ordered some supplements to help with relaxing and recovery. Yeah it’s a mind battle. I’ve got to stay strong for the family I’m just hoping as the days go by I’ll get better. I felt better yday than I did the day before but I did have a better sleep. What the hell was hallucinogens from ? 

7 hours ago, swole troll said:

I mean you walk around with elevated oestrogen and elevated progesterone and you've for the hormonal makeup of a pregnant woman on test.

Well I’m struggling to eat. Im presuming pulling deca from the body you just have to discontinue ? My last jab was Sunday 400 mg. 

12 hours ago, gavzilla said:

That’s the feeling. I feel like I’m going into a fight but nothing there. I’m controlling it really well with smiles and talking to people but inside I’m shitting  myself. I’m making sure I’m really nice to my family so I don’t mess it up. Been playing with my kids more to ensure I’m engaging but they notice something is up with me asking why do I look agitated. I think I might just miss jab day all together and let the deca get out then hopefully I can continue with test e. I’ve dipped work I can’t be dealing with work feeling like this as well. I’m not thinking bad things about old situations I.e mental health I’m just thinking survival and the heavy feeling that’s in my body. Struggling to eat and pissing a lot as well. Lesson learnt it’s horrific.

Yea it's horrible, feels like there's some conspiracy going on about you that everyone but you knows about and they're all planning something.

I'd just knock it on the head mate, nothing worse than feeling like that every day, good news is you do go back to normal again, start feeling happy in yourself again and wanting to be sociable and that feeling of dread disappears

1 hour ago, Cypionate said:

Yea it's horrible, feels like there's some conspiracy going on about you that everyone but you knows about and they're all planning something.

I'd just knock it on the head mate, nothing worse than feeling like that every day, good news is you do go back to normal again, start feeling happy in yourself again and wanting to be sociable and that feeling of dread disappears

Well it’s been 4 days since my last deca injection. Feeling better today than I was yesterday and all week but I’ve noticed I’m feeling depressed as well. Yeah im def knocking it on the head mate, I can’t continue with with this feeling. I’m hoping by Sunday I level out. 

cheers for your input :)

7 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Well it’s been 4 days since my last deca injection. Feeling better today than I was yesterday and all week but I’ve noticed I’m feeling depressed as well. Yeah im def knocking it on the head mate, I can’t continue with with this feeling. I’m hoping by Sunday I level out. 

cheers for your input :)

I have been running a high deca and test run and after the death of a friend its sent me into a spiral to the point I have ruined the relationship with a really good friend due to thinking she is constantly lying and just pissing me off, she has anxiety issues also so the two of us just exploded and she has asked not to speak to me for a while. its stupid s she is a friend yes but its like my wife has left me or something.  to the point of wanting to go round there and argue with her. I need to chill out. 

I feel anxious and depressed so I am pulling the deca from today,  proviron gone up to 100mg a day,  MAST and TESt will drop to cruise levels, and see where I am at.  luckily my family are all good my wife is on board but notes I seem stressed and anxious 

6 hours ago, Mayzini said:

I have been running a high deca and test run and after the death of a friend its sent me into a spiral to the point I have ruined the relationship with a really good friend due to thinking she is constantly lying and just pissing me off, she has anxiety issues also so the two of us just exploded and she has asked not to speak to me for a while. its stupid s she is a friend yes but its like my wife has left me or something.  to the point of wanting to go round there and argue with her. I need to chill out. 

I feel anxious and depressed so I am pulling the deca from today,  proviron gone up to 100mg a day,  MAST and TESt will drop to cruise levels, and see where I am at.  luckily my family are all good my wife is on board but notes I seem stressed and anxious 

Yeah it’s got to be deca but I have bouts of happiness and I’m relaxed. Well I’ve just broke up with my lass as I’m sure she’s shagging some one lol! I’m sure I shouldn’t fully trust her anyways but that’s not helping me either so I’m anxious about the break up. 

to sleep I’ve got 5htp, vit c 1000 mg, GABA, night nurse and im going to collect some cbd oil tomorrow. When im busy I can cope better but some points of the day I have to move but today has been much better. I’m using proviron only at 25 mg per day and 250 mg masteron per week. 

injection day is on Sunday I might go to cruse as well for a few weeks then go up to 750 mg test once I feel better. I’m fine on testosterone. 

well I hope you get fixed mate.

18 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Yeah it’s got to be deca but I have bouts of happiness and I’m relaxed. Well I’ve just broke up with my lass as I’m sure she’s shagging some one lol! I’m sure I shouldn’t fully trust her anyways but that’s not helping me either so I’m anxious about the break up. 

to sleep I’ve got 5htp, vit c 1000 mg, GABA, night nurse and im going to collect some cbd oil tomorrow. When im busy I can cope better but some points of the day I have to move but today has been much better. I’m using proviron only at 25 mg per day and 250 mg masteron per week. 

injection day is on Sunday I might go to cruse as well for a few weeks then go up to 750 mg test once I feel better. I’m fine on testosterone. 

well I hope you get fixed mate.

Those 'Sleepease' and other similar named OTC sleeping tablets are ok, just drowsy antihistamines but help you drop back off much easier if you have a habit of waking up a lot

These are the ones, same ingredient in loads of different brands (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride) try get the 50mg ones or take 2x 25mg

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/lloydspharmacy-extra-strength-sleep-aid-tablets-20-tablets

9 hours ago, MrGRoberts said:

Tren does this to me.

never tried Deca but NPP I had to drop after 2 weeks. Would go gym and have to leave after 10 mins cause the anxiety was that bad. 
no more 19nors for me! 

The stupid thing is I also tried Npp and and 2 weeks in It started to cause issues all over my life. I had Anxious feelings but not as bad as what my going through now. I’m even struggling to eat everything tastes horrible. I’ve not drank tea or coffee for 4 days now to stop my heart potentially racing. Wide awake now but just took my night nurse so I should drop off soon. 

2 hours ago, Cypionate said:

Those 'Sleepease' and other similar named OTC sleeping tablets are ok, just drowsy antihistamines but help you drop back off much easier if you have a habit of waking up a lot

These are the ones, same ingredient in loads of different brands (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride) try get the 50mg ones or take 2x 25mg

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/lloydspharmacy-extra-strength-sleep-aid-tablets-20-tablets

I’ve got night nurse but I’m buying some cbd tomorrow. This should be the best sleeping aid and relaxer I think. 

i wish you all the best, the break up wont be helping.  I know the thing with my friend is massively playing on me, I love her as a friend but it feels like she was a  partner or whatever.  but having gone through a divorce etc, time is a great healer  and the anxiety and feelings over that will ease. 

wish you well mate

3 hours ago, Mayzini said:

i wish you all the best, the break up wont be helping.  I know the thing with my friend is massively playing on me, I love her as a friend but it feels like she was a  partner or whatever.  but having gone through a divorce etc, time is a great healer  and the anxiety and feelings over that will ease. 

wish you well mate

Cheers mate :)