Sign in to follow this  
Shergar

HydroBeef

https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/beef-protein-isolate-97-hydrobeef.html?view=ppc&pid=3417&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3NOT_sjz5gIVhrHtCh1uCgAvEAQYASABEgLnFfD_BwE

Anybody used?

Seen a couple of threads on here about beef protein I’m just being curious if anything that’s all.

This seems to have great reviews on the BP site and could really help with my IBS.

I get my macros from around 5 or 6 of my 7 meals a day, one of these on my 2 hour drive home could come in handy.

Danny.

I’ll start this response off by saying I’m veggie so have never/would never use a beef protein but even if I wasn’t, I personally wouldn’t waste my cash on a beef protein as they’re generally poor quality.

if it’s advertised as 30g per serving, are you not able to find an extra 5g protein per every other meal you have per day?

54 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

I’ll start this response off by saying I’m veggie so have never/would never use a beef protein but even if I wasn’t, I personally wouldn’t waste my cash on a beef protein as they’re generally poor quality.

if it’s advertised as 30g per serving, are you not able to find an extra 5g protein per every other meal you have per day?

Yes of course I can buddy, my commutes are getting longer and longer at the minute I was just looking for something in between finishing work and driving home on the motorway for a few hours every night.

Ive read it’s all the last scraps of the cow also :-(

Danny.