Vinny

High quality Vitamin C?

Can anyone recommend a decent quality vitamin C?

Planning to do 3000mg Vit C while on DNP, but I've pretty much branded all the supermarket stuff as being garbage. 

1000mg Tablets would be ideal.

13 minutes ago, Vinny said:

Can anyone recommend a decent quality vitamin C?

Planning to do 3000mg Vit C while on DNP, but I've pretty much branded all the supermarket stuff as being garbage. 

1000mg Tablets would be ideal.

There really is no decent quality vitamin c in all honesty mate, the supermarket effervescent tablets or standard tablets are more than adequate so there is no reason to discount them or think it's garbage. 

Effectively it's ascorbic acid and even the expensive stuff online is the same, they usually just add something extra or give a 'purity guarantee' 

The tablets you have linked are not going to be any more effective in reality than the £1 stuff from Tesco, I noticed they contain hypromellose which is primarily used to keep your eyes moist and is active in eye drops, used mainly in food as an alternative to gelatin so that products can be marketed as vegetarian (if they just use this) and also supposed protection from stomach acid on the active compound which is probably why they are suggesting 'time release'. 

To summarise save yourself a tenner and get to Tesco. 

LT