EpicSquats

America's killed an Iranian general - World War 3, we're all gonna die.

2 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

I didnt know Iran had nukes? I thought Iran gets pushed around by America all the time 

Iran doesn’t get pushed around by anyone. America doesn’t like the fact Iran stands up to Saudi Arabia, Iran nationalised their banks, Iran has 10% of the world oil and Iran refuses to trade this oil for US dollars. America are the issue with this world not the other countries the biased west media would have you believe 

7 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

As the title says. Goodbye lifters. Nuclear war will be the death of all of us. Oh well, at least none of us have to diet for our summer holidays now. :lol:

It’s all media rubbish there will be no WWIII at all. America are idiots even more so with trump at their helm 

21 minutes ago, andysutils said:

That means the football season will be cancelled and i won't have to see Liverpool win the league

Ain’t gonna happen. World won’t end. Leicester are going to win :D

So if there was a Third World War what countries will be on team America and which countries would be on team Iran who are the favourites?

1 hour ago, Tricky said:

Iran doesn’t get pushed around by anyone. America doesn’t like the fact Iran stands up to Saudi Arabia, Iran nationalised their banks, Iran has 10% of the world oil and Iran refuses to trade this oil for US dollars. America are the issue with this world not the other countries the biased west media would have you believe 

^this.

1 hour ago, vetran said:

So if there was a Third World War what countries will be on team America and which countries would be on team Iran who are the favourites?

980.png

1 hour ago, vetran said:

It would never happen. 

In support of Iran there are militants in Gaza, hezbollah, Syria, Afghanistan that would support them, russia and China 

America has its usually puppets in us and not so much counties like France, Germany, aus, New Zealand, Canada and Israel. 

I know I would put my money on iran

6 hours ago, Tricky said:

Agreed but US has crippled thier economy though with extreme sanctions which have also been imposed on other big countries like China if they trade with Iran. 

They've never had a nuclear programme either I believe from what I have read although have the knowledge and raw materials to initiate one. 

They've been poking at iran for years, I mean I sincerely hope there isn't a war but Iran can't be blamed for retaliation. 

It wouldn't be a world world 3 as neither China or Russia would get involved, or at least I don't think they would. 

The US is the definition of a truly corrupt capatilist country imho, acting ad the worlds dictator and us as thier little lackey

Let us not delude ourselves.

Any involvement from China, unlikely though that may be,  would be met with more sanctions - I don't foresee the chinese putting Iran before Chinese trading interests. 

As for Russia, militarily and economically they're weak compared to the US.  The most the Kremlin will muster is some strongly worded rhetoric, perhaps followed by the expulsion of a handle of US diplomats- followed by tit for tat action by Trump

The reality is, the US has enjoyed unquestionable military supremacy since 1991. Its defense budget is larger than the next seven nations combined;10x that of russia, and 6x that of China. It is the largest economy, by quite some distance, and has military bases around the world.  If Iran were at any point to declare war on the US, their regime would be toppled in a matter of weeks. 

An attack like this was bound to happen, wasn’t it ? 
there will be retaliation I suppose targeting highly ranked officers, but 3rd world was is a bit far fetched 

truly sorry for the people living in the region as they’re the ones that will suffer once again x 

21 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Since WWII name all the wars America has actually won (feel free to include the ‘war on terror’). 

I think they won this one, I belive Clint Eastwood stared in a Hollywood block buster of a movie about it lol

25 October 1983 – 15 December 1983

United States invasion of Grenada/Periods
The United States invasion of Grenada began on 25 October 1983, led by the United States into the Caribbean island nation of Grenada, 100 miles (160 km) north of Venezuela, codenamed Operation Urgent Fury. It resulted in an American victory within a matter of days.