Shergar

DY nutrition

Just saw that DY  nutrition changed their line not long ago  to- “shadow line”

Loved his old line especially the strawberry tempro, anyone used any of his new stuff?

I know whey is whey and real food is better than these shakes before I’m flamed lol.

Danny.

You only need to use supplements when a busy lifestyle prevents you from eating nutritious meals regularly.  And that goes for any brand.  When in competition mode some supplements may be beneficial but you are perfectly able to build a physique you desire using food.

I know that buddy I’m well aware of how protein and foods work.

I like brands and this one caught my eye that’s all, just interested to see if anyone’s used it or heard of anyone who has before I purchased some.

I have one shake a day so don’t mind paying for a decent brand over one of the bulk suppliers, kind of my treat you could say.

Danny.

5 minutes ago, Shergar said:

I know that buddy I’m well aware of how protein and foods work.

I like brands and this one caught my eye that’s all, just interested to see if anyone’s used it or heard of anyone who has before I purchased some.

I have one shake a day so don’t mind paying for a decent brand over one of the bulk suppliers, kind of my treat you could say.

Danny.

Bulk suppliers ARE a decent brand.  Don't be fooled by the fancy packaging,  whey is whey they all likely buy it from the same supplier - bulk brands generally have less fillers so if anything are likely to be better

In on the ‘treat’ mindset. I don’t like whey and only really used it toward the back end of 2019 and into this year.

i picked up a 2.2kg tub of Syntha 6 from amazon in Black Friday for £20. It’s way down the list of proteins in the ideal sense but I thought if I’m going to be drinking this, I want something that I can at least enjoy. Nothing comes close, for me anyway, to Syntha 6. Not a surprise given the amount of flavouring enhancers they use.

as above though, ‘bulk brands’ are sound and shouldn’t be discounted.