MV Owner

Quality Multivitamins and Zinc tablets for beginers

All,

I am new to working out and have been advised that I should consume some good quality multivitamins and some good quality zinc tablets.

There seems to be a shedload of information out there (some probably paid for to be highly recommended) so I would be very grateful indeed for any recommendations.  I am UK based.

Kind regards

MV

I use Orange triad.its an excellent product.

£21.10 for 45 days supply.there's a link at the top of the page for strongsupplementshop.

Regards.

Thank you for the recommendation Justin.

Orange Triad is a great value product as not only are you getting 45 days worth of a quality multi, you’re also getting a decent joint formula along with some other benefits.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/orange-triad-by-controlled-labs?eganon=ad2348f04111f461

you can change the currency at the top of any page to £’s

if you need any guidance, feel free to drop me a PM or use the Pro Support live chat on the website by hitting the button at the bottom of any page.

Most of my vitamins are from homebargains 

I take their multi, their Vit C and their omega 3 caps. Work fine and im not sold on expensive vitamin tablets, and definitely not sold on expensive fish oils.

I also take vitamin E, and a ZMA supplement. Be wary of ZMA, some brands use less bioavalible forms than others, look for ones with zinc and magnesium aspirate rather than oxide.