JohnSummers

Extreme PIP after deltoid injection, 19 years old HELP!

I started my first ever steroid cycle on Wednesday, when I injected 0.5ml of testosterone enantate into my left lateral deltoid. Its been two days and now there is a lump in the muscle and is very painful to the point that I struggle to train my shoulders in the gym.  I used a 27 guage 0.625inch insulin needle(that may have been too short). I don't know what do now, can anyone give me any advice.

I bought steroids from Balkan Pharmaceuticals so they should be legit to say the least. I used alcohol swabs to to clean the vial and my skin before injecting.  I am 19 years old and this is my first steroid cycle. 

Hello Cypionate,

Do you think I should use 25G 1 inch needle to inject deep inside the muscle?  I have also read that testosterone enanthate can be injected into the subQ layer in the lower abs, what's your opinion on that?  I find it hard to inject in the glute so that's why I choose to inject in the lateral deltoid. 

I am starting at 250mg  of test E per week(125 X2 per week) then will increase the dosage to 350mg in the later half of the cycle. 

I get that it can be awkward, but the glutes is really where you should inject.

The pressure alone from sitting on your arrse helps minimise the pip.

Ibuprofen and rest, it usually goes away in about a week.

13 hours ago, Tonysco said:

I get that it can be awkward, but the glutes is really where you should inject.

The pressure alone from sitting on your arrse helps minimise the pip.

Ibuprofen and rest, it usually goes away in about a week.

When would I start feeling the test E kicking in?  I inject in the deltoid because Coach Greg Douchette said in this video. He is a professional bodybuilder you can't argue with him.

4 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

When would I start feeling the test E kicking in?  I inject in the deltoid because Coach Greg Douchette said in this video. He is a professional bodybuilder you can't argue with him.

Except i can,

Delts, pecs and quads are all more likely to give you a pip than glutes, especially if your technique isnt spot on.

Try it.

1 hour ago, Tonysco said:

Except i can,

Delts, pecs and quads are all more likely to give you a pip than glutes, especially if your technique isnt spot on.

Try it.

So what will happen to the shot in my delt, does it get wasted or the Test E is in my system? I have not noticed any results so far.  Studies show Test E causes a spike in test levels  in 24 hours after IM injection.  When do you normally feel the Test E kicking in after administration?

I no longer inject into the shoulders for this exact reason, it can destroy a chest and shoulders session, even biceps. Too many nerves and veins to hit there.

19 also seems pretty young to be jumping onto steroids, you should be at least waiting until 21 in my eyes. 

3 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

So what will happen to the shot in my delt, does it get wasted or the Test E is in my system? I have not noticed any results so far.  Studies show Test E causes a spike in test levels  in 24 hours after IM injection.  When do you normally feel the Test E kicking in after administration?

No it's not waisted, but if your expecting results after your first injection of test I have bad news for you....

Test takes time to build in the system, and even longer to actually produce results, this is all dependant on diet and training also.

Honestly at your age I wouldn't bother with gear. And if your adamant to run it then o would reccomend starting with 250mg weekly. This would let you use 0.5ml of a 500mg test oil in a single injection per week, as well as keep any sides like acne etc... to a minimum.

1 hour ago, Tonysco said:

No it's not waisted, but if your expecting results after your first injection of test I have bad news for you....

Test takes time to build in the system, and even longer to actually produce results, this is all dependant on diet and training also.

Honestly at your age I wouldn't bother with gear. And if your adamant to run it then o would reccomend starting with 250mg weekly. This would let you use 0.5ml of a 500mg test oil in a single injection per week, as well as keep any sides like acne etc... to a minimum.

Thank you for your reply, when will I notice test E kicking in? I can't wait. 

I am starting at 250mg per week(125mg twice per week), I am pretty sure I already mentioned that. Coach Trevor from EnhancedAthlete recommends to start at 250mg then increase to 500mg later in the cycle. Coach Trevor himself started doing steroids at the age of 18.  Link: https://anabolictv.com/2018/07/best-first-cycle-coach-trevor/

Coach Trevor says 250mg of Test E is enough provide significant improvement. I have been training hard since 15 and I want to achieve my goals by any means necessary even if that means taking high doses of steroids. The dose I am using is very small and innocuous. I have even  heard of someone using 3.7g(3700mg) of testosterone per week.  

2 hours ago, lifter777 said:

I no longer inject into the shoulders for this exact reason, it can destroy a chest and shoulders session, even biceps. Too many nerves and veins to hit there.

19 also seems pretty young to be jumping onto steroids, you should be at least waiting until 21 in my eyes. 

There are no major veins the lateral deltoid. This is where nurses give intramuscular injections(vaccines)  in school and they never even aspirate.  I have been vaccinated many times in school and nurses always inject in the lateral deltoid without any problem.  I actually wanted to do SARMs before steroids, but am tired of getting fake sarms. Testosterone is so much cheaper than most SARMs and less likely to be faked. I bought  3X 10ml vials of Test E from Balkan Pharma so my gear surely can't be bunk.  I don't think 19 is too young, I have heard of someone who started steroids at the age of 16.

Yep I personally know someone who started at 16 also and all of his natural endocrine system was trashed by the time he was 21 years old, TRT for life. There aren't any major veins in the shoulders no, but still plenty of smaller ones to hit. Yes its fine to inject into the shoulders but the fact is it has then ruined your shoulder workout hasn't it - isn't that what we are discussing?

23 hours ago, Cypionate said:

Ibuprofen and wait a few more days, it's normal for virgin muscle to react like that, it'll settle down the more you jab

It's called "PIP" "Post Injection Pain

This is my product. 

DSC_0072[1].JPG

On 1/4/2020 at 7:54 PM, lifter777 said:

Yep I personally know someone who started at 16 also and all of his natural endocrine system was trashed by the time he was 21 years old, TRT for life. There aren't any major veins in the shoulders no, but still plenty of smaller ones to hit. Yes its fine to inject into the shoulders but the fact is it has then ruined your shoulder workout hasn't it - isn't that what we are discussing?

Yes, I have not trained my shoulders ever since. My shoulders were so painful that I could barely lift my arm beyond a certain point, never mind doing a shoulder workout. After taking 800mg of Ibuprofen my shoulders are okay now and will train them tomorrow.  It is easy to recover from a cylce of 250mg-500mg of Test E. I almost have all the PCT drugs at my disposal such as Clomiphene, Tamoxifen, HCG etc.  I have been saving up for a while. 

Not knocking you but just make sure you listen to and take into account what advice you are being given from experienced users. Some advice might come across like you are being dug out but remember theres no finish line (unless you drop dead of course) 

What suits some wont suit others.

Good luck 

On 04/01/2020 at 7:37 PM, JohnSummers said:

Thank you for your reply, when will I notice test E kicking in? I can't wait. 

Its already "kicked in" if you were expecting to feel magic all the time then you've been misled. I barely feel different on a cycle mood wise.

I am starting at 250mg per week(125mg twice per week), I am pretty sure I already mentioned that.

How strong is the oil your using? If it's a 500mg per 1ml vial then I would just pin 0.5ml once per week in the glute. You want to pin as little as possible, test E has a long half life and pinning once a week is fine.

Coach Trevor from EnhancedAthlete recommends to start at 250mg then increase to 500mg later in the cycle. Coach Trevor himself started doing steroids at himself at 18.

Honestly that means nothing, it's diet, training and commitment that will get you to the goals you want to achieve, not steroids.

I have even  heard of someone using 3.7g(3700mg) of testosterone per week.  

Pros going to the Olympia or WSM etc... May use that, for the average person though??? Its completely idiotic.

Answered above.

15 hours ago, Tonysco said:

How strong is the oil your using? If it's a 500mg per 1ml vial then I would just pin 0.5ml once per week in the glute. You want to pin as little as possible, test E has a long half life and pinning once a week is fine.

What are you talking about 500mg/ml? Only shady UGL make that, it  is rare to find Test E 500mg per ml. Even I know that.  I think it is impossible to have a concentration more than 330mg/ml for Test E and that will hurt quite a bit. My Test E is 250mg/ml which is the standard.  If you have used Test E 500, then it must have been from UGL and was under dosed or mixed with other chemicals. Pharma companies never make Test E 500, that is stupid. 

15 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Its already "kicked in" if you were expecting to feel magic all the time then you've been misled. I barely feel different on a cycle mood wise.

I have to disagree with that. Everybody who I know of,  who has taken steroids, claim it is the best thing they have ever done and they feel amazing.  I think maybe you are using under dosed or cheap quality steroids.  Even people who use TRT claim that it made a day and night difference to their life.  What companies are you using?

22 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

What are you talking about 500mg/ml? Only shady UGL make that, it  is rare to find Test E 500mg per ml. Even I know that. 

Dont take this the wrong way pal, but you dont have a single fu**ing clue.

Honestly, bin the stuff, you clearly haven researched anything other than a few youtube vids. 

20 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

I have to disagree with that. Everybody who I know of,  who has taken steroids, claim it is the best thing they have ever done and they feel amazing.  I think maybe you are using under dosed or cheap quality steroids.  Even people who use TRT claim that it made a day and night difference to their life.  What companies are you using?

Your upping your natural testosterone, not taking crack. 

On 1/6/2020 at 2:57 PM, JohnSummers said:

What are you talking about 500mg/ml? Only shady UGL make that, it  is rare to find Test E 500mg per ml. Even I know that.  I think it is impossible to have a concentration more than 330mg/ml for Test E and that will hurt quite a bit. My Test E is 250mg/ml which is the standard.  If you have used Test E 500, then it must have been from UGL and was under dosed or mixed with other chemicals. Pharma companies never make Test E 500, that is stupid. 

You really are 19 and dumb, ditch the steroids and at least get 4/5 years of natty training under your belt. Or at least ditch the steroids and get some knowledge of what it is you are injecting. You chat some right s**t alone in just the 3 sentences above.

I get it will take when I go to deep in delt. It might seem easier with the needle all the way in, but I tell you what, it hurts a lot less with it only half in (pain after I mean) also don't panic. Sometimes mine hurt real bad and I can't hardly move. Other times it's like I didn't inject..

For me I'm more worried when it dosent hurt, in case I didn't go into the muscle right haha

On 1/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Tonysco said:

Honestly, bin the stuff, you clearly haven researched anything other than a few youtube vids. 

Your upping your natural testosterone, not taking crack. 

On 1/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Tonysco said:

3 hours ago, comp07974 said:

You really are 19 and dumb, ditch the steroids and at least get 4/5 years of natty training under your belt. Or at least ditch the steroids and get some knowledge of what it is you are injecting. You chat some right s**t alone in just the 3 sentences above.