Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I literally cannot get myself to inject my test e

This is my first jab

And ive done more research but i just pussy out each time, i cant get myself to do it. Havent really got any buddies to do it. What would you advise?

Would it be wrong to ask someone from my gym? Lol

I think i should just stick to the procedure and stick it in and man up. I just dont wanna mess it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

You’ve answered your own question but you can’t say “man up” anymore. It’s “person up”

Lol true but honestly just cant get myself to do it? Any tips

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Joey1212 said:

Lol true but honestly just cant get myself to do it? Any tips

 

I’d like to think of something but I can’t. To me it’s just a poxy little needle.

You could ask someone to do it but ideally it’d have to be someone who also uses. Alternatively backfill half a mil into an insulin needle and jab your delt. Then do the other side and put a mil in. This is assuming your oil will go through it but most does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Joey1212 said:

I literally cannot get myself to inject my test e

This is my first jab

And ive done more research but i just pussy out each time, i cant get myself to do it. Havent really got any buddies to do it. What would you advise?

Would it be wrong to ask someone from my gym? Lol

I think i should just stick to the procedure and stick it in and man up. I just dont wanna mess it up.

 

Don't worry mate once you hit the juice and get hench everyone will want to be your mate, until then maybe you could ask your mum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This takes me back :D

You’ll be fine stick it in your glute and push slowly, take your time buddy.

Aspirating is obviously a good thing to do but personally I’ve never bothered in all the years I’ve been using gear, plus at this stage your gonna be shaking like a leaf anyway I’d assume and your gonna get more pip if you start trying to pull back the syringe moving it around.

Honestly just get it over and done with and you’ll look forward to your next one I promise :-)

Danny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it’s that bad, then don’t do it and just abandon the idea of doing a cycle. 

If you decide you are going to do it. Personally I would go quads, easier than glutes from the perspective you can see exactly what you are doing and don’t need to twist uncomfortably. 

When you get the cap off and are going to inject. Take your time, no need to rush it. Slowly push the needle in, and slowly take it out when you have finished. 

Everyone feels nervy doing it for the first time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

If it’s that bad, then don’t do it and just abandon the idea of doing a cycle. 

If you decide you are going to do it. Personally I would go quads, easier than glutes from the perspective you can see exactly what you are doing and don’t need to twist uncomfortably. 

When you get the cap off and are going to inject. Take your time, no need to rush it. Slowly push the needle in, and slowly take it out when you have finished. 

Everyone feels nervy doing it for the first time. 

This 

you can practice on an orange first until your comfortable with your technique and definitely don’t have a beer it will thin your blood and you will make yourself bleed and paranoid you have messed up. 
 

Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SiVoy86 said:

This 

you can practice on an orange first until your comfortable with your technique and definitely don’t have a beer it will thin your blood and you will make yourself bleed and paranoid you have messed up. 
 

Good luck

Practising on an orange is all well and good but make sure your barrel is empty,don’t go squirting any test in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vetran said:

Practising on an orange is all well and good but make sure your barrel is empty,don’t go squirting any test in it 

Lol that would be a silly mistake. Think of the size of the orange though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, norwegianhammer said:

just fu**ing do it is what i said to myself my first time, almost vomitted when the needle peirced my skin
pain is temporary, pride is forever

*Size is forever. 

 

3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Aspiration is not required

I can't aspirate when i do glute, as i can't reach properly. 

As for last time i did quad, A&E, Cellulitus, brief stay. OP, make sure you follow correct hygiene. Wipe area. Wipe top of bottle. Some wipe after (fresh for each). 3 total. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You gotta understand what impact injecting hormones could have on your life. It could do anything from ruin your sex drive to turn you into a raging monster, it might also do f**k all. 

Considering I've pinned every major muscle without hesitation... Because I NEED quality testosterone at reasonable levels.... I'd give it a miss if I was basically endowed with a fully working endocrine system and levels over 18nmol... Which I suspect yours maybe... Do you know.? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's an irony as you do need to be relaxed really...I remember being so tense I literally had to "push" the needle into my buttock muscle. Try not to do that.

Seriously you'll be fine - you may even kind of enjoy the ritual...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×