UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Doing coke in work

2K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  Denied 
#1 ·
I'm not much of a cokehead, but have a tiny bit left over from a night out a couple weeks ago.

Seeing as I'm working at my bar job on NYE, I'm tempted to finish it on shift... just to get me through it and help me put up with all the drunk people (I'm still pretty new and this will be my first properly 'busy' shift)

Anyone else done this? The main thing putting me off is that I might just end up wanting more and more when I only have a limited amount, and also don't want it to form into too much of a habit :D

I'll leave it up to this forum to decide...

#2 ·
I'm not much of a cokehead, but have a tiny bit left over from a night out a couple weeks ago.

Seeing as I'm working at my bar job on NYE, I'm tempted to finish it on shift... just to get me through it and help me put up with all the drunk people (I'm still pretty new and this will be my first properly 'busy' shift)

Anyone else done this? The main thing putting me off is that I might just end up wanting more and more when I only have a limited amount, and also don't want it to form into too much of a habit :D

Get yourself some caffeine and and a good nights sleep ffs.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
The real question is how did you have coke left after a night out?

I did drugs for 15 years and this never happened once ever.
This^^

My best mate would always find some left over in his wallet from a night out he had forgotten to finish off.

I could never get my head around it, with me it was gone within an hour then I was on a mission to get more, and more, and more.

Anyway, I'm not gonna lecture you OP, do it/don't do it, only you can make that call.

#9 ·

You said it! Wtf are you doing with a tiny bit left from 'a couple of weeks ago?'

True roiders on da juice who love roiding would have zero respect for their heart or health and smash the whole lot in. None of this 'save it for a rainy day flim-flam'.

In all seriousness, drink a couple of espressos through the night mate. Don't be risking losing your job for a tiny bit of coke,

Enjoy your coke after your shift or save it for another time.

#11 ·
What little bit you have left will not serve any purpose in keeping you "pep" during your shift so do yourself a favour and flush it. Feed off the atmosphere and love the fact that you are sober whilst everyone else are off their heads.

I know I sound like a middle-age know it all but if the label fits...

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)

I used to manage 2 65million quid datacentres, and was doing £400 of coke a weekday in the toilets, I was awesome at my job and loved it, right up until the comdowns from that habit was hell on earth, now don't touch it

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)

Stop taking that s**t. Grind out like most people. Then take that s**t or get drunk when your off makes it worth it. Iv been in a job that I can't stand for years. Experience is what will get you through it not drugs. Stick at it and hope or plan something better but keep at it or you won't get it that better that you could seek

#27 ·
^^ Agreed, I don't fall asleep at all on coke so I've never "woke up" to anything left over, if I get an 8th the next one follows not long after and so on, Xanax or vallies the night after and climbing the walls a paranoid mess, been clean since Boxing Day 2018 fingers crossed I'm done with all that now.

Danny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.