Sign in to follow this  
Juanito

Help with my anabol, fake or not?

Hello everybody, I have a question with my anabol tablets, are fake or not? Thanks for the help. 

Theirs are in a bottle with logo british dispensary and with a plastic bag hernetic

1000 tablets 

IMG_20191217_131146.jpg

How are we meant to know ?? It's just a picture of some pills. Do you trust the supplier ? Or did they fall off the back of a lorry ? I dunno what to say - get a lab testing kit ? Or maybe just eat some of them and find out. Sorry but this particular part of the forum seems to be either for people just advertising their wares or people who just like posting pics.

Of course it's a good dealer, I'm talking about completion and professional circle I. m national competitor. I just wanted to consult one more opinion, of course serious and with documentation. I do not sell anything or want to do business

9 minutes ago, Juanito said:

Of course it's a good dealer, I'm talking about completion and professional circle I. m national competitor. I just wanted to consult one more opinion, of course serious and with documentation. I do not sell anything or want to do business

Just try them... you'll know if couple of days if it's legit or not.

Must be..... But is difficult because I not only use dianabol..... I think in make analysis, So I'll be 100 % sure what is Metandione. Is no another way

1 hour ago, Lowkii said:

Just try them... you'll know if couple of days if it's legit or not.

THIS^^^^

Or, you could pop over to the U.K. so I can bum you. You won’t care then 

The image looks like a snake @hmgs the penguin is his/her (no sexism on UKM) poking their tongue out 

29 minutes ago, Juanito said:

Must be..... But is difficult because I not only use dianabol..... I think in make analysis, So I'll be 100 % sure what is Metandione. Is no another way

Stick them up your bum. THAT is the only way my fren! 

This forum is for anormal people r only for gays? If I go to U. K I f**k to you with my Russian cock my dear princess. Иди ьы на хуй пидераз!!! 

1 minute ago, hmgs said:

C'mon the clues are there...

D'oh; Eskimos live in the Arctic, whereas penguins live predominantly in the southern hemisphere... Easy inuit?F37E03AE-D793-4191-9B78-92336156B565.thumb.jpeg.4a39bae7eeedd4b7d23d2ceb7db7c00b.jpeg

Don’t wanna highjack this very informative thread but they have penguins in Australia. I seen em with me own eyes!! 

carry on...

2 minutes ago, Juanito said:

This forum is for anormal people r only for gays? If I go to U. K I f**k to you with my Russian cock my dear princess. Иди ьы на хуй пидераз!!! 

Я положу свой член в твою задницу xx

Я уже знаю что только на ета фирму есть пидераз и всё, спасибо для мнея учился мои друг ?

In the 1990's you could buy Anabol directly from the British Dispensary head office in Bangkok.  The stopped that.  Then years ago the no longer listed Anabol on their website.  Safe to say all Anabol now comes from China.  Has it got 10mg of Methandione in the tablet?  Probably. But the powders always came from China anyway

15 hours ago, notbigenough said:

In the 1990's you could buy Anabol directly from the British Dispensary head office in Bangkok.  The stopped that.  Then years ago the no longer listed Anabol on their website.  Safe to say all Anabol now comes from China.  Has it got 10mg of Methandione in the tablet?  Probably. But the powders always came from China anyway

Androlic aren't on British dispensary website but you can still buy them in Thailand and they're still as good as they always were.