UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Favourite aftershave?

985 views 38 replies 29 participants last post by  19072 
#1 ·
What's everyone's favourite fragrances?

Got bought a load of crap for Christmas would of preferred vouchers and bought my own lol

Do you guys go for the latest modern ones? Or simply prefer the classics?

My birthday in 2 weeks and want to treat myself thanks.

Danny

#7 ·
Versace Eau Frische, Cool Water, Drakkar Nior, Paco Rabanne pour homme. Creed Green Irish Tweed.

L'eau D'Issey (not keen on the citrus top notes but the woody/spicey dry down is nice)

Had some Paco Rabanne 1 million a few years ago. Didn't like it at first, but now it's growing on me.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Armani Diamonds

Issey Miyake Intense

Milton Lloyd Colour Me Gold - this is so cheap but smells really good and lasts, I wear it very often because of the price.

Twisted Soul Black - another cheap one that actually smells really good, kinda similar to Paco Rabanna 1 Million but doesnt last as long, but if I'm popping out for half an hour I use it then.

#24 ·
I got this. It's been in my wardrobe (moved from one to another over time) for the best part of thirty years I'd say. Apparently it's good stuff hence why I've kept it like a bottle of rare single malt whisky

Dear Sassers, I couldn't keep a single malt in my cupboard for years, the strain would kill me :D Nothing like kicking back back on a Friday night with a single malt in a crystal glass....ahhhhhhhh.....

#34 ·
I purchased some Aqua di gio yesterday as I loved this stuff years ago, I'm sad to say it's definitely not what it used to be.

5 years ago 3 sprays would last me all day, this stuff now is weak as hell, lasted half hour and no one could even smell it.

Im not aware of a change of ingredients and don't know if companies even do this but somethings definitely changed with it, shame really as this stuff used to last all day.

Danny.

#35 ·
Don't usually wear after shaves as have problems with sinuses but in the run up to christmas was out shopping and decided to have a look at this Creed as heard loads of people saying how great it is. Tried the original one that the shop assistant said was the best but preferred the smell of the one she said was the new one (aventus) so decided to take it thinking it would be about 70-100 quid...turned out it's £210 ! Nearly fell over , but thought you only live once and probably on my 4th or 5th mid life crisis now. so fk it , bought it.

Spent the rest of the day thinking why the fk did I just spend over 200 quid on cologne I probably won't even be able to wear, a thought confirmed when my missus went in the bag and found the receipt!

But TBH i've had it on every day since, it's a very nice, natural smell more citrusy than perfumy and hasn't caused any problems with my sinuses as yet. Could see myself getting another bottle when this one done.

#37 ·
h

Don't usually wear after shaves as have problems with sinuses but in the run up to christmas was out shopping and decided to have a look at this Creed as heard loads of people saying how great it is. Tried the original one that the shop assistant said was the best but preferred the smell of the one she said was the new one (aventus) so decided to take it thinking it would be about 70-100 quid...turned out it's £210 ! Nearly fell over , but thought you only live once and probably on my 4th or 5th mid life crisis now. so fk it , bought it.

Spent the rest of the day thinking why the fk did I just spend over 200 quid on cologne I probably won't even be able to wear, a thought confirmed when my missus went in the bag and found the receipt!

But TBH i've had it on every day since, it's a very nice, natural smell more citrusy than perfumy and hasn't caused any problems with my sinuses as yet. Could see myself getting another bottle when this one done.
£200 on a fu**ing bottle of aftershave.......

jesus H christ mate

hope to f**k it increases your test, decreases your estro, gives you mega gainz, solves depression, makes women fall at your feet and give you rock hard erections too.

i like this one

ttps://www.activecarestore.co.uk/products/hugo-boss-bottled-eau-de-toilette?variant=29075836141650&currency=GBP&gclid=CjwKCAiA0svwBRBhEiwAHqKjFutdDPxCukH1xyAqOVM3EhSVsVBpQe2jSnVGpaO328KbFFk-zK5vAhoCGbIQAvD_BwE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.