Rockstar618111

Are any sarms worth trying

I am on TRT (sustanon every 14 days) and would like to add a little spelt hint extra to spice things up in the anabolic department. SARMs seem quite easy to get hold of and seen some mixed reports on their effectiveness - has anyone on these boards who is quite experienced with anabolics tried them and if so which ones? Did they give any noticeable improvements or was it so mild it’s not worth the bother?

lgd and rad are the best I've found. rad is very good with 19nors as it seems to combat the mental sides.

careful on TRT test as they cause SHBG to crash which can often cause your exogenous test to clear quicker, so you might need to change your try doses.

there are no "mixed" reviews on their effectiveness, its medically reviewed and shown to work. mixed reviews on effectiveness would be CBD oil or cold water immersion. if you're a big lad you will need bigger doses than normally cited in the literature. 15-20mg lgd, 30-40mg rad usually does the trick.

This is another vote for LGD.

Really good pump and gains. I stupidly didn’t do any PCT after and felt like s**t for a few weeks. Even more so than a low test cycle.  You may not get that if I’m trt 

not mixed with test though so can’t speak on that. 

can I ask if youre on TRT why don’t you up your  test  and go with what you know? 

I've only tried MK677, and felt nothing really from it. However i was on a test cruise at the time so perhaps never really gave it a fair chance.

I was going to reccomend Maxmuscle labs but they've shut;

End of the line

Hello everyone.

First of all,  we’d like to thank everyone who’s been a part of our adventure over the last 3 years. It’s been a real journey. From bringing the first high quality, viable research pellets to change to liquids, which proved to offer an ever better product in the end.

Sadly, over the last few months, we’ve suffered a number of serious issues. Payment processors have largely abandoned SARM companies, and we’ve currently lost considerable income which may never be recovered. Our main manufacturing partner, Lyphar, has ceased trading due to the ban. A few companies claim to still sell SARMs in China, but we’d be cautious of this if you decide to source raws yourself. There has also been a confirmed effort by authorities to target suppliers, with our fellow sellers being subject to raids by these agencies.

The final strike for us was now entering into a legal battle with our bank, for a reason we’re not still sure of, potentially losing us all operating revenue and capital in the company.

We will work to ensure all outstanding orders, replacements and refunds are processed. If you’re still waiting on a refund, we hope to have access to our accounts soon.

We wish the best of luck for all our researchers.

Legacy contact: [email protected]

Usual government w**kers making life hard for people.

LGD 4033 and RAD 140. Great combo. Do a PCT. but to be honest I usually feel like s**t doing PCT from sarms, pct from gear isn’t too bad, sarms seem worse. 

3 hours ago, Malin said:

You're probably better off trying oral steroids since you're already on trt, but sust every 2 weeks is horrible protocol lol

Not necessarily. Everyone’s protocol is different. Half a mil of Sust pinned every 11 or so days, sometimes 14 does me.

10 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Not necessarily. Everyone’s protocol is different. Half a mil of Sust pinned every 11 or so days, sometimes 14 does me.

I'm sure it does, but it's still far from ideal if you know anything about test esters half lives and subsequent test level fluctuations in blood.

17 hours ago, Malin said:

I'm sure it does, but it's still far from ideal if you know anything about test esters half lives and subsequent test level fluctuations in blood.

Please elaborate? I'm intrigued to see what you're getting at.

Sustanon was  created to allow less frequent injections and also varied release so from a TRT perspective both Sasnak & the OP are perfectly fine doing as they are (in my opinion)

8 hours ago, TALBOTL said:

Please elaborate? I'm intrigued to see what you're getting at.

Sustanon was  created to allow less frequent injections and also varied release so from a TRT perspective both Sasnak & the OP are perfectly fine doing as they are (in my opinion)

I think that's the idea in theory but it's quite the opposite actually - Sustanon is made up of 4 different testosterone esters all having different terminal half lives -

Testosterone Propionate - half life of 0.8 days

Testosterone Phenylpropionate - half life of 1.5 days

Testosterone Isocaproate - half life of 4.0 days

Testosterone Decanoate - half life 7.5 days

So if you're pinning sust let's say weekly, by the time your next pin comes test propionate and phenylpropionate are pretty much gone from your blood stream while test decanoate is only just about to reach its first half life resulting in extreme blood fluctuations and subsequent side effects galore

I know response to certain compounds very much differs from one individual to another but I've run sustanon only once which resulted in horrible acne and increased BP - not had any issue with these since switching to test e and I'd never recommend sust to anyone given how freely available test E is

With everything being said I gave my cuz ostarine and anderine.  he said to me they're grest supps.

They deffo worked for me before I tried gear, cosmetically I must add ( only ran for 3 weeks - Andarine - S4) 

Way more vascular and harder looking. 

In fact I'm actually gonna be trying them out properly during my cruise 

Will probably go for S4 and ostarine and try 3 months. I will log it for the forum.

Edited by Jaling
Typos lol

4 minutes ago, Jaling said:

With everything being said I gace my cusioun ostarine and anderine as he said to me thehre grest supps. If you want a screen shot of convo for proof I'll be happy to do this for you. 

Christ, how many beers have you had tonight, fella lol 

5 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Christ, how many beers have you had tonight, fella lol 

hommage to the SARMs efficacy 

"S-4 binds to ocular receptors in the eye which leads to some side effects. Most users experience a loss or lack of peripheral vision at night. Others report seeing a yellow tinge to things. The first one is more bothersome as it can potentially affect your ability to drive at night."

54 minutes ago, Malin said:

I think that's the idea in theory but it's quite the opposite actually - Sustanon is made up of 4 different testosterone esters all having different terminal half lives -

So if you're pinning sust let's say weekly, by the time your next pin comes test propionate and phenylpropionate are pretty much gone from your blood stream while test decanoate is only just about to reach its first half life resulting in extreme blood fluctuations and subsequent side effects galore

I know response to certain compounds very much differs from one individual to another but I've run sustanon only once which resulted in horrible acne and increased BP - not had any issue with these since switching to test e and I'd never recommend sust to anyone given how freely available test E is

Are you sure on those half life's... I have Sus in the house ready for a blast at some point and am juggling between 2x or 3x weekly, I thought phenylprop was 4.5 days? 

Sarms are a complete waste of money.

Want to add something to your TRT? Buy some Superdrol run it for 4w at 10mg ed.

Don't spend money on that s**t.... I still have to see any PRO BB using that s**t, real gains are made always with same drugs.

Lots of Test, Lots of HGH, Deca Tren EQ.

Why people want to reinvent the wheel?

10 hours ago, swole troll said:

hommage to the SARMs efficacy 

"S-4 binds to ocular receptors in the eye which leads to some side effects. Most users experience a loss or lack of peripheral vision at night. Others report seeing a yellow tinge to things. The first one is more bothersome as it can potentially affect your ability to drive at night."

That’s my favourite side ??‍♂️

12 hours ago, Malin said:

Your half lives posted there aren't right by quite some way. 

I appreciate you may have not got on with it personally and that's fair enough, also take your point about test e, but not everybody is the same and for the majority of people on correct TRT doses Sustanon does the job very well - if somebody was wanting to do 400mg+ per week I would advise them against it and point them down the Test C or E route