drwae

Need relationship advice

12 minutes ago, Crackerman said:

That mutton have been a good experience pal. 

It happened where you live in Devon. I’ve never been since. Apparently it’s quite nice if you can avoid the human eating zombie goats!

1 hour ago, drwae said:

She has gone abroad with her family so I will have to ask her in 10 days

Getting smashed...feeling it in places you’ve never reached...spots hit she never knew existed...feeling things she never knew she could feel and loving every second of it. 
all those things you always wanted her to do but she wouldn’t, yeah she’s doing them right now 

3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Off topic but what are sex stimulants exactly?

Was thinking about formula like there these pills known as ''Cupidon' mostly herbs,' known to make a man more lustful, cause all the blood goes down there haha. 

Also Ecstasy though I would not recommend to OP to take em everytime prior sex cause it's bad for gains and bad for your brain and coming down is awful plus it would be retarded to take them every time prior sex.

16 minutes ago, alphafit said:

Also Ecstasy though

Best premature ejaculation medication ever! Although it can be a problem the best part of 36 hours later when you still can’t get your rocks off! (I wouldn’t know of course, a mate told me :D)

4 hours ago, alphafit said:

Was thinking about formula like there these pills known as ''Cupidon' mostly herbs,' known to make a man more lustful, cause all the blood goes down there haha. 

Also Ecstasy though I would not recommend to OP to take em everytime prior sex cause it's bad for gains and bad for your brain and coming down is awful plus it would be retarded to take them every time prior sex.

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Best premature ejaculation medication ever! Although it can be a problem the best part of 36 hours later when you still can’t get your rocks off! (I wouldn’t know of course, a mate told me :D)

I can't actually get an erection when I've taken MDMA (until the next day) or cocaine (for an hour or two)

4 hours ago, drwae said:

I can't actually get an erection when I've taken MDMA (until the next day) or cocaine (for an hour or two)

Lol, the paradox of coke/meth/MDMA, horny as f**k but my dick turns into a peanut! 

Phone her ask for the open relationship. That way she can crack on getting laid while on holiday. 

Some people can make open relationships work. If you can be happy thinking of her having another guys cum in her mouth the next time you kiss her then go for it. 

1 minute ago, sean m said:

Phone her ask for the open relationship. That way she can crack on getting laid while on holiday. 

Some people can make open relationships work. If you can be happy thinking of her having another guys cum in her mouth the next time you kiss her then go for it. 

Hey Sean, did you sample some ladyboy while away? I think that’s the type of partner Drwae needs. Someone who won’t mind him cheating, someone he can bum and someone he can be bummed by. His recent relationship triangle all wrapped into one :thumbup1:

Thoughts @drwae

1 minute ago, PSevens2017 said:

Hey Sean, did you sample some ladyboy while away? I think that’s the type of partner Drwae needs. Someone who won’t mind him cheating, someone he can bum and someone he can be bummed by. His recent relationship triangle all wrapped into one :thumbup1:

Thoughts @drwae

No ladyboy  loving. ....yet. .

Thought they were going to be attractive and hard to tell not female.  

I'm guessing more rum must be needed. 

I'm still away  as taking 2 months away from the cold.