Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Cardio alternatives for bodybuilders?

If you want to lose weight you need to eat less, full stop. Doing cardio won’t outrun a shitty diet. You’ll lose muscle mass as well as fat mass, muscle mass to a far lesser extent if you use ped’s

Cardio is cardio, running, climbing, swimming, energetic sex. If you end up blowing out of your arse it’s cardio 

Cardiovascular activity is an activity that increases heart rate so that the heart muscle gets trained. Following this logic wouldn't getting coked up be considered cardio and actually be good for you? I must be missing something here...

25 minutes ago, wavefunction said:

Cardiovascular activity is an activity that increases heart rate so that the heart muscle gets trained. Following this logic wouldn't getting coked up be considered cardio and actually be good for you? I must be missing something here...

I wouldn’t normally be so rude but the fact you’re on stupid amounts of gear and then ask this is too much. 

Don’t be so fcuking ridiculous!!! Go and educate yourself instead of posting such stupid comments. Clueless! 

my m8 who is a professional Body builder only walks for cardio, however, i like to 

do equal measures of  walking, cycling and rowing.

Probably why he has won universe and i have not ;)  that and any inclination to take gear or compete ;) 

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

I wouldn’t normally be so rude but the fact you’re on stupid amounts of gear and then ask this is too much. 

Don’t be so fcuking ridiculous!!! Go and educate yourself instead of posting such stupid comments. Clueless! 

Easier to call me stupid than to actually answer my questions, isn't it? You wouldn't last one day in academia with such attitude, but you must feel very important attacking inexperienced people on a meathead forum. Let me guess: dead-end back-breaking job, council apartment, fat English c**t for a wife, couple kids you know will never go to oxford, is that it? f**k you and your mother.

10 minutes ago, wavefunction said:

Easier to call me stupid than to actually answer my questions, isn't it? You wouldn't last one day in academia with such attitude, but you must feel very important attacking inexperienced people on a meathead forum. Let me guess: dead-end back-breaking job, council apartment, fat English c**t for a wife, couple kids you know will never go to oxford, is that it? f**k you and your mother.

The question you posed was ridiculous. i’ll offer help to those who educate themselves before doing something as risky as AAS. 

Guessed wrong. Bit of projection of your own stuff :thumbup1:

you two do realize you are able to ignore one another right? @wavefunction @PSevens2017 
there is an option on this website where you are able to set it so that you no longer see the posts of each other 

might be something to consider since I seem to be spending an excessive amount of time reviewing the pair of you and its getting tiresome.. 

Just now, swole troll said:

you two do realize you are able to ignore one another right? @wavefunction @PSevens2017 
there is an option on this website where you are able to set it so that you no longer see the posts of each other 

might be something to consider since I seem to be spending an excessive amount of time reviewing the pair of you and its getting tiresome.. 

Excessive? :thumbup1:

6 minutes ago, swole troll said:

more than is necessary, normal, or desirable; immoderate.

Lee da lifter and Sjacks used to get away with murder. Pair of spanner’s as well. 

Can’t believe I’m deemed worse than them, ST! And, that you feel the need to define its meaning! My feelings are well and truly hurt.

Sparkey would’ve been far more lenient. And, Dark Sim. 

2 hours ago, wavefunction said:

trens kicked in i see.

Err...sorry to de-rail the fun but back to the OP I'd vote for cycling.

Get out there for a nice long ride, chuck in some hills, work up a sweat, and your legs will benefit. Particularly your calves.

It won't have a major impact on holding mass - I mean you want your mid-section to be smaller than your chest, right ?

Getting you waist down will enhance your look significantly.