Sign in to follow this  
BlakeCasting

Casting for new TV Show

Hi UK Muscle

I'm working on development for a new fitness program and we are looking for the biggest community gyms in the UK that our team of experts can challenge the "gym leaders" to games of strength, endurance and stamina.

It nerdy terms imagine it as a pokemon trainer challenging the gym leader and the gym trainers.

3 v 3.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to potential find these community gyms and players.

We are looking to stay well clear of the mainstream PureGym and AnytimeFitness brands and looking for the community gyms or team gyms.

Strictly 28 and under.

Cheers

Blake

2 hours ago, BlakeCasting said:

Hi UK Muscle

I'm working on development for a new fitness program and we are looking for the biggest community gyms in the UK that our team of experts can challenge the "gym leaders" to games of strength, endurance and stamina.

It nerdy terms imagine it as a pokemon trainer challenging the gym leader and the gym trainers.

3 v 3.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to potential find these community gyms and players.

We are looking to stay well clear of the mainstream PureGym and AnytimeFitness brands and looking for the community gyms or team gyms.

Strictly 28 and under.

Cheers

Blake

I'm 58 and train on my own in my garage. Where do I sign up?

Hi UK Muscle

3 v 3.

Strictly 28 and under.

Cheers

Blake

We don’t need nerdy terms to understand 

who are your team of “experts “ and what makes them experts?

19 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I'm 58 and train on my own in my garage. Where do I sign up?

Mate that's pretty cool but we looking for people in community gyms, unless there was yourself and 2 of your mates.

Unfortunately for this type of program it is aimed at people under 28 for the science behind it. 

Mate that's pretty cool but we looking for people in community gyms, unless there was yourself and 2 of your mates.

Unfortunately for this type of program it is aimed at people under 28 for the science behind it. 

The science or the bullshit gullible audience your trying to appeal too

4 hours ago, BlakeCasting said:

Hi UK Muscle

3 v 3.

Strictly 28 and under.

Cheers

Blake

you might have more luck on www.pokemon-x-fit-w-ankers.com

4 hours ago, anna1 said:

We don’t need nerdy terms to understand 

who are your team of “experts “ and what makes them experts?

So you speak for the whole forum then? That's great.

Experts are a mix of well known strength celebrities, Olympian athletes. 

9 hours ago, BlakeCasting said:

Hi UK Muscle

3 v 3.

Strictly 28 and under.

Cheers

Blake

So you've come to an extremely mainstream forum in search of non-mainstream 'gym men' for your 'show' aimed at 'sub 28 year olds"

And you keep using the word community, I'm not sure it means what you think it means.. 

@Frandeman will suck you off for £100 though, that's for sure. I'm certain that Ste will sit you on his lap and regale you with gym tales past - classics like the time he stared PEDS in the face and proclaimed "no, thou shalt stay natty!" and then fu**ing.. benched an HGV while simultaneously slamming his model wife in a hot tub and winning 2014's The Voice. @BLUE(UK) can tell you all about the doors, and our resident Dr Wae can diagnose any ailment you may have - as long as you use short sentences. My boy @superpube has the power steal your girl, her mum, your mum and her sister and maybe even your dad.. and @IronJohnDoecan tell you anything you need to know about Russian wives. Jamiewilliams will just show you his wife! For the sake of it! And @AncientOldBloke will call you a kaffer and tell you how to make the perfect curry if you throw him a like. 

EDIT: Seems that Ancient hasn't been on in almost a month, seems mega unusual for him.. hope he's alright! f**k, I guess we are a community after all.. 

3 hours ago, BlakeCasting said:

So you speak for the whole forum then? That's great.

Experts are a mix of well known strength celebrities, Olympian athletes. 

Yes she does. She spanks our bums and we call her mistress. Or was that just a dream I had?

1 hour ago, Ares said:

EDIT: Seems that Ancient hasn't been on in almost a month, seems mega unusual for him.. hope he's alright! f**k, I guess we are a community after all.. 

Instead of being responsible for nearly every other post on here, I think he’s now doing the same on another forum.

34 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Instead of being responsible for nearly every other post on here, I think he’s now doing the same on another forum.

Yeah we could point @BlakeCasting in the direction of that other forum. However if we type its name posts/threads/accounts will start getting deleted.

5 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Yes he is :D

20 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

What the hell is a gym leader and does he get a special t-shirt to wear?

Gym leader has been bummed by multiple bummers so got himself (it’s going to be a he as this is an ageist & sexist tv show)  into a position of seniority. Can delegate which desperate, attention seeker gets dry bummed to see they have what it takes!