Sign in to follow this  
BlakeCasting

Casting for new TV Show

23 hours ago, BlakeCasting said:

Hi UK Muscle

I'm working on development for a new fitness program and we are looking for the biggest community gyms in the UK that our team of experts can challenge the "gym leaders" to games of strength, endurance and stamina.

It nerdy terms imagine it as a pokemon trainer challenging the gym leader and the gym trainers.

3 v 3.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to potential find these community gyms and players.

We are looking to stay well clear of the mainstream PureGym and AnytimeFitness brands and looking for the community gyms or team gyms.

Strictly 28 and under.

Cheers

Blake

Blake,

Players is a bit too Love Island (which incidentally is a pile of fcuking s**t).

For UKM, Gayers would be more appropriate! 

11 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Gym leader has been bummed by multiple bummers so got himself (it’s going to be a he as this is an ageist & sexist tv show)  into a position of seniority. Can delegate which desperate, attention seeker gets dry bummed to see they have what it takes! 

i'd watch that.

On 18/12/2019 at 10:00 AM, BlakeCasting said:

Hi UK Muscle

I'm working on development for a new fitness program and we are looking for the biggest community gyms in the UK that our team of experts can challenge the "gym leaders" to games of strength, endurance and stamina.

It nerdy terms imagine it as a pokemon trainer challenging the gym leader and the gym trainers.

3 v 3.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to potential find these community gyms and players.

We are looking to stay well clear of the mainstream PureGym and AnytimeFitness brands and looking for the community gyms or team gyms.

Strictly 28 and under.

Cheers

Blake

Hi Blake 

I'm TALBOTL, 28, natural (but as strong as god himself), good looking etc. 

I don't have 2 friends to help, but if you're paying well enough and I get to be on TV then I'll do pretty much anything to make things work. 

A little confused with the concept though - care to elaborate further or add a website link etc. 

55 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

Hi Blake 

I'm TALBOTL, 28, natural (but as strong as god himself), good looking etc. 

I don't have 2 friends to help, but if you're paying well enough and I get to be on TV then I'll do pretty much anything to make things work. 

A little confused with the concept though - care to elaborate further or add a website link etc. 

Mmmmmmmm