Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Longest cycle /blast you've done??

45 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

6 years of 500mg test and 400mg of tren every week. Looked strong as an ox but couldn't breathe

6 years?? Why did you never come off 

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

Ouch... Arteries probably look like the inside of a pork pie after all that

Probably why he couldn't breathe.

I've been on for about a year - just keep changing the compounds and dosages. I genuinely am coming off once these bottles are done. I reckon about 6 weeks left. This is effectively my first cycle - it's just been quite a big one.

just out of interest, you guys that are staying on for 6-8-10-12+ months at a time 

are you aware of the side effects of steroids and how chronic exposure to these side effects are exponentially worse for your health than shorter exposures? 

i mean even from a gains perspective you get worse results due to myostatin and cortisol build up as well as systemic stress such as your kidneys having to filter all those heavy metals, arterial plaque formation, lipid metabolism by the liver ect 

you literally make better progress and live longer running shorter cycles 

22 minutes ago, swole troll said:

just out of interest, you guys that are staying on for 6-8-10-12+ months at a time 

are you aware of the side effects of steroids and how chronic exposure to these side effects are exponentially worse for your health than shorter exposures? 

i mean even from a gains perspective you get worse results due to myostatin and cortisol build up as well as systemic stress such as your kidneys having to filter all those heavy metals, arterial plaque formation, lipid metabolism by the liver ect 

Tren keeps cortisol low and the gains don't seem to slow down. I can't say the same thing about strength though. I have lost a lot of strength while getting bigger. Can't wrap my head around it.

47 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

Probably why he couldn't breathe.

I've been on for about a year - just keep changing the compounds and dosages. I genuinely am coming off once these bottles are done. I reckon about 6 weeks left. This is effectively my first cycle - it's just been quite a big one.

Tren does something very specific to something in your lungs or throat which can be overridden by an asthma drug. I tried it but it has stupid side effects like feeling you have a flu but not really having it. The point is tren does not make breathing hard because your body is in the shitter. It literally squeezes some tubes together that you breathe through. I'm too lazy to do the research. 

58 minutes ago, swole troll said:

even 250mg of test would increase cortisol build up as you say ?

2 minutes ago, Baka said:

even 250mg of test would increase cortisol build up as you say ?

There is a tandem increase with time and dosage, 250mg is a reasonable balance of allowing this to somewhat normalize (along with other health markers in most circumstances) whilst retaining an enhanced amount of lbm

Higher the dose and longer the exposure the more cortisil will climb until reaching a terminal point 

But this was just one aspect as to why I stated it was a bad idea for long term health and progress to stay on cycle for so long though 

Despite what @iron2000 claimed as his experience you will have a decreased return on investment as well as an increase risk of side effects including irreversible cardiac remodelling and arterial furring 

Its never a good idea to expose yourself to these sides chronically; high blood pressure, elevated rbc, impaired lipid profile, renal stress, elevated oestrogen, even on an acute level it's not ideal but long term elevations for even less gains imo is a poor trade off 

And again systemic stress will negatively affect your progress as well as having a stroke or heart attack and ending up in hospital (or worse) will 

10 hours ago, swole troll said:

There is a tandem increase with time and dosage, 250mg is a reasonable balance of allowing this to somewhat normalize (along with other health markers in most circumstances) whilst retaining an enhanced amount of lbm

Higher the dose and longer the exposure the more cortisil will climb until reaching a terminal point 

But this was just one aspect as to why I stated it was a bad idea for long term health and progress to stay on cycle for so long though 

Despite what @iron2000 claimed as his experience you will have a decreased return on investment as well as an increase risk of side effects including irreversible cardiac remodelling and arterial furring 

Its never a good idea to expose yourself to these sides chronically; high blood pressure, elevated rbc, impaired lipid profile, renal stress, elevated oestrogen, even on an acute level it's not ideal but long term elevations for even less gains imo is a poor trade off 

And again systemic stress will negatively affect your progress as well as having a stroke or heart attack and ending up in hospital (or worse) will 

yes , that's right. I don't feel on cycle at all because it's been a long time now.

and yes I have more sides than before , even with cardio , good diet/rest and supplements all year long.

But , I don't want to come off and doing pct ( I did before , felt depressed for months ) , so would. taking 125-150mg test be a good idea instead of going off and taking PCT meds for months to try to recover

You should treat AAS use like any other 'health risk'.

• You might binge drink once in a while, but you sure don't do it for long without injurious consequences.
  • You might get away with 2hrs sleep once in a while, but months on end? No.
  • You might train to concentric failure once in a while, but do that daily for months on end and your joint structures and other systemically fatigued systems will quite literally break.
  • You might eat too much s**t for the odd day or holiday here and there, but you do that persistently for a long time and you get fat and or cause other issues.
  • You might smoke the odd spliff here and there, but pile down 40 fags a day and you get lung cancer.
  • You might drive way over the speed limit occasionally, but you do that on every journey and you eventually run out of luck.

I could go on but I think I've made the point.

Regardless of the units of time: The more you do, the greater the risk. Period.

What is more, while the scale of the gain is at very best linear (actually it diminishes, but let's be generous), the risk scales exponentially.

33 minutes ago, Baka said:

yes , that's right. I don't feel on cycle at all because it's been a long time now.

and yes I have more sides than before , even with cardio , good diet/rest and supplements all year long.

But , I don't want to come off and doing pct ( I did before , felt depressed for months ) , so would. taking 125-150mg test be a good idea instead of going off and taking PCT meds for months to try to recover

Well bloodwork confirmed trt would be your best bet for ruling out hormonal influence on your mood 

You also need to consider your test to oestrogen ratio as simply being in range isn't always enough and some need to be at specific smaller ranges within the normal range to feel at their best 

Equally this could be totally unrelated to hormones 

It's common for gear users to end up blaming every ailment on their gear use when in reality you still get sick and suffer from mental health issues entirely separate to your self administered hormones 

5 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Well bloodwork confirmed trt would be your best bet for ruling out hormonal influence on your mood 

You also need to consider your test to oestrogen ratio as simply being in range isn't always enough and some need to be at specific smaller ranges within the normal range to feel at their best 

Equally this could be totally unrelated to hormones 

It's common for gear users to end up blaming every ailment on their gear use when in reality you still get sick and suffer from mental health issues entirely separate to your self administered hormones 

that's true , that s why I only use testosterone and not a high doses.

I do have some mental health issues , anxiety problems and I can't say test is helping me much ( it does the first months , and it lowered my really high cortisol levels which is nice ) but I know that PCT and even after PCT was hell , depression + more anxiety. that' s why I chose to stay on test ,I aint worrying about cortisol , depression ( no more depression since I m on test ).

BUT , as you said earlier , I get more and more sides even If I stay on low doses : hair loss , out of breath way quicker even with a LOT of cardio , a lot of supplement that cost money , blood donations ,  gyno , some libidio problems sometimes. 

I guess it's time to lower to 150mg , will see early 2020 after a blood work.

1 hour ago, Baka said:

that's true , that s why I only use testosterone and not a high doses.

I do have some mental health issues , anxiety problems and I can't say test is helping me much ( it does the first months , and it lowered my really high cortisol levels which is nice ) but I know that PCT and even after PCT was hell , depression + more anxiety. that' s why I chose to stay on test ,I aint worrying about cortisol , depression ( no more depression since I m on test ).

BUT , as you said earlier , I get more and more sides even If I stay on low doses : hair loss , out of breath way quicker even with a LOT of cardio , a lot of supplement that cost money , blood donations ,  gyno , some libidio problems sometimes. 

I guess it's time to lower to 150mg , will see early 2020 after a blood work.

I mean based on what you've said ITT it does beg the question what do you actually get from steroids? 

You've just reeled off tons of side effects and stated it doesn't make you feel good psychologically 

Is enhanced progress really worth that? 

Your call man and I don't want to entirely derail this thread but form what I've read, if I were in your shoes I'd probably have a stab at coming off 

9 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I mean based on what you've said ITT it does very the question what do you actually get from steroids? 

You've just reeled off tons of side effects and stated it doesn't make you feel good psychologically 

Is enhanced progress really worth that? 

Your call man and I don't want to entirely derail this thread but form what I've read, if I were in your shoes I'd probably have a stab at coming off 

I'm thinking of it.

Do you come off or still blast & cruise?

13 hours ago, swole troll said:

How long would you say it would take myostatin and cortisol to reach normal levels again after a cycle? 

2 hours ago, arbffgadm100 said:

You should treat AAS use like any other 'health risk'.

• You might binge drink once in a while, but you sure don't do it for long without injurious consequences.
  • You might get away with 2hrs sleep once in a while, but months on end? No.
  • You might train to concentric failure once in a while, but do that daily for months on end and your joint structures and other systemically fatigued systems will quite literally break.
  • You might eat too much s**t for the odd day or holiday here and there, but you do that persistently for a long time and you get fat and or cause other issues.
  • You might smoke the odd spliff here and there, but pile down 40 fags a day and you get lung cancer.
  • You might drive way over the speed limit occasionally, but you do that on every journey and you eventually run out of luck.

I could go on but I think I've made the point.

Regardless of the units of time: The more you do, the greater the risk. Period.

What is more, while the scale of the gain is at very best linear (actually it diminishes, but let's be generous), the risk scales exponentially.

Very good point - but what about to the guys that say "you have to do deca for like 4 months coz it starts working from week6-7" - some old guys in the gym who r still pretty big said they used to do 8 week cycles of test and deca and it works, and these guys know jack about half lives lol

they have the same thing of "time on = time off" in shorter durations