Sign in to follow this  
drwae

Being pub doorman

On 19/12/2019 at 8:02 AM, Clubber Lang said:

unlucky.

my boss wouldnt have accepted such a party due to the clients. 

not being racist in anyway as i work in a multi-cultural city with door lads from all over the World, but people from around those parts of Africa are horrible to control, they stalk and grope females.  Somalians are the worst, most carry blades. A lot of places where i work refuse them entry.

Think it depends on the place. I used to own a shisha lounge and we had probably 50pc of customers for Somali,  every one of then nice as pie. 

That said, when I was walking through Easton past one of the Somali cafes that was packed , I did s**t myself a bit hearing someone shout 'ey brudda' out the door too me thinking I'd end up robbed. Turns out they knew me. But funny how the mind works.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:30 AM, Test-e said:

Hackney is a much nicer area than it was when I was growing up. It's gone all hipster. 

most twats have moved to Edmonton - now theres somewhere never to work. We pulled out on a detached house there for 550k, because there was a double shooting on the same road whilst we were in the housing chain. :icon_frown:

Go up to a mil in Wanstead (+ £50k stamp duty) and still get shot.

f**k London

9 hours ago, empzb said:

Think it depends on the place. I used to own a shisha lounge and we had probably 50pc of customers for Somali,  every one of then nice as pie. 

That said, when I was walking through Easton past one of the Somali cafes that was packed , I did s**t myself a bit hearing someone shout 'ey brudda' out the door too me thinking I'd end up robbed. Turns out they knew me. But funny how the mind works.

Easton as in the bottom end of Ashley Down Rd, M32 start?

18 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Go up to a mil in Wanstead (+ £50k stamp duty) and still get shot.

f**k London

Went to Wanstead for rugby (working). The worst taste in property design I’ve ever fckimg seen. Had to be really expensive as well but crikey. Think people wanted it to remind them of Spanish villas but the worst designed ones ever. Fcuking place 

6 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Went to Wanstead for rugby (working). The worst taste in property design I’ve ever fckimg seen. Had to be really expensive as well but crikey. Think people wanted it to remind them of Spanish villas but the worst designed ones ever. Fcuking place 

Lol!

Gave it away in my divorce. It's the Avenue off the High St. Downhill  and turn right is Wanstead RFC.

On 21/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, AncientOldBloke said:

Easton as in the bottom end of Ashley Down Rd, M32 start?

Pretty much. Was a bit further towards central just along from lebeq tavern.

On 19/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, PSevens2017 said:

Doc, you at Revolution at London Bridge?

’In the city’ is a bit vague, mate.. 

Leadenhall it was, nasty place, full of old men getting off with teenage girls

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

You sound a bit envious? 

I'm meeting a 30 year old later for a shag, much rather that than some little girl that just lies there and doesn't know what to do 

6 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

@drwae what happened to both your girlfriends? Ones down here. What happened to  The other one (who’s fella bummed you) ? 

the other one is with her real boyfriend now

the one down here is with her family for christmas. I've lost all sexual appeal towards her now :(

9 minutes ago, drwae said:

the other one is with her real boyfriend now

the one down here is with her family for christmas. I've lost all sexual appeal towards her now :(

You’ve been with her 3 years. Why aren’t you spending time together??

1 hour ago, drwae said:

I'm meeting a 30 year old later for a shag, much rather that than some little girl that just lies there and doesn't know what to do 

The good news is that with each passing year they get more adventurous and more filthy.

15 hours ago, TERBO said:

Bit much though, three years together and you don't get invited to her family xmas gathering... something wrong there mate :whistling:

Too fcuking right. Mother would get a dry bumming off me. I’d make Daddy cuck watch. Exclude me you bastards!