Sign in to follow this  
ted2016

May or May not be interesting read for some.

Morning everyone, while this was on the tip of my tongue I thought I would post. 

Gear in general, is it me or once you are on it are you always chasing improvement, the funny thing is the best shape I have been in was 1000% natural, I was competing in X fit events ( little local ones ) and I had a couple white collar boxing matches, but I was ripped to shreds, felt ontop of the world had all the drive and motivation in the world...… 2 years after I stopped all competing I ran my first cycle it was a brand called Pure-1 was a rip blend test tren and mast I think. first cycle went like a dream I was still ripped, very vascular  ( always naturally had low boy fat % ) I then ran a rip 300 mix..... then a couple other rip blents from other brands ROHM and one other...….. I went from 66-around 80kg ( yes I let my diet slide as my body just seams to burn fat so even tho I added muscle I also put on a little fat ( at this point still had an 8pack faintly showing but 6 was very visible ) 

I have had around 6 months off now after my pct started 1ml test hep 300 1 ml prima 100 and 1ml mast 200 ( rohm labs ) but I am just not feeling it, I have no drive for the gym no drive to do anything really

this is the frost ever course I am not using tren mainly because I enjoyed the rip blends ( and u cant f**k up the rip blends you just draw 1-2 ml whatever u are on and u are good to go, has anyone else found this? does tren withdrawal do this to anyone else?????

I do lots of research on many sites but I Fing hate it..... you read one expert telling u one thing you go to another side and another so call expert is telling you that is completely wrong...… 

I am the first to admit I get really frustrated when I cant actually get the info I am looking for with a real non sarcastic answer etc etc

currently I am just looking to get back on track lean out and stay fit once I find my mojo again, I love xfit mainly because its competitive and being pushed against the clock gets me going sitting in the gym doing set after set kills me mentally, I don't mind once or twice a week but I cant do that's every day its just not me.

sorry this is long winded its been a long night shift lol, just after anyone else who has gone through the same thing re removing a substance or adding one thst just caused them to feel mehhhhh

Should I completely change my stack and go back to rips? or can I add, to what I am on???? I know there must be people who have run the same or gone through the same thing.

Thanks

Ted 

Up the Tren bro:thumb

In all seriousness if you felt better natty and enjoy X fit (no homo), then go back to that.  I take it you're not making money from competing, so it's just a hobby, so in other words you don't "need" the competitive edge. 

Just go back to doing what you enjoy, lifes too short to be miserable. 

yeah I just enjoy things that are competitive over siting in the gym doing rep after rep if u know what I mean..... I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar thing after adding or removing a compound.

I just feel I need dome drive back in my life.

3 hours ago, ted2016 said:

Morning everyone, while this was on the tip of my tongue I thought I would post. 

Gear in general, is it me or once you are on it are you always chasing improvement, the funny thing is the best shape I have been in was 1000% natural, I was competing in X fit events ( little local ones ) and I had a couple white collar boxing matches, but I was ripped to shreds, felt ontop of the world had all the drive and motivation in the world...… 2 years after I stopped all competing I ran my first cycle it was a brand called Pure-1 was a rip blend test tren and mast I think. first cycle went like a dream I was still ripped, very vascular  ( always naturally had low boy fat % ) I then ran a rip 300 mix..... then a couple other rip blents from other brands ROHM and one other...….. I went from 66-around 80kg ( yes I let my diet slide as my body just seams to burn fat so even tho I added muscle I also put on a little fat ( at this point still had an 8pack faintly showing but 6 was very visible ) 

I have had around 6 months off now after my pct started 1ml test hep 300 1 ml prima 100 and 1ml mast 200 ( rohm labs ) but I am just not feeling it, I have no drive for the gym no drive to do anything really

this is the frost ever course I am not using tren mainly because I enjoyed the rip blends ( and u cant f**k up the rip blends you just draw 1-2 ml whatever u are on and u are good to go, has anyone else found this? does tren withdrawal do this to anyone else?????

I do lots of research on many sites but I Fing hate it..... you read one expert telling u one thing you go to another side and another so call expert is telling you that is completely wrong...… 

I am the first to admit I get really frustrated when I cant actually get the info I am looking for with a real non sarcastic answer etc etc

currently I am just looking to get back on track lean out and stay fit once I find my mojo again, I love xfit mainly because its competitive and being pushed against the clock gets me going sitting in the gym doing set after set kills me mentally, I don't mind once or twice a week but I cant do that's every day its just not me.

sorry this is long winded its been a long night shift lol, just after anyone else who has gone through the same thing re removing a substance or adding one thst just caused them to feel mehhhhh

Should I completely change my stack and go back to rips? or can I add, to what I am on???? I know there must be people who have run the same or gone through the same thing.

Thanks

Ted 

Well if you've been fine natty then I really cant see why you'd need tren for motivation now you're back on cycle 

I think this is a great example of someone's subconscience relying too much on compounds rather than looking for other explanations

Plenty of people lose motivation in all walks of life...to say it's because they're not taking tren would be a bit silly 

You can't load motivation into a barrel and inject it bruv...if only life was that simple

I say take a break from the gym for a week or 2...spend some time doing other things you enjoy...then come back fresh and see how you feel

3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Ps. Crossfit's kinda gay (sorry...I really did try to resist) :thumb

Read a compelling article on t-nation other day. ......basically ripping the cross tits apart. Not just gay but idiotic cult 

You’ve all played and missed with advice here. The problem is not the drugs, it’s the CrossFit (no homo) 

Do a pct of Les Mills Grit (full homo) and you’ll be fine.

Or, what stuey and that’s life says is bang on the money 

lol its not the xfit I enjoy its the competing against the clock, plus its fiting hit workouts etd, don't get me wrong 2-3 times a week I do regular gym sessions I just like to mix it uo and keep good cardio. 

I may take 2 weeks off, stay on diet jump back in for 2 weeks then if I am not feeling it add a little extra test and tren.  ( if I was to  do that would a blend compound be good to add in or just do them in separate dosages, I already jab mon wed fri, realistically I would like to just add 1 more on  matures maybe a test trend blend to up my levels give 3 weeks and see how I feel that way its less jabbing mayne add  

Sphinx TTM

TTM 375mg/ml 125mg Test Enanthate 125mg Tren Enanthate 125mg Mast Enanthate

or 

Sphinx Tri-Test 400 (No Prop)

Sphinx Tri Test 400mg/ml Test E - 100mg Test C - 100mg Test Undec - 200mg

I am really after sensible feedback please I try to do my research but will always ask a question in the sound of making mysef look an idiot over fu**ing myself up 

Many thanks 

3 hours ago, Simon90 said:

If the best shape of your life was natural...and now with being on gear your no longer in the best shape of your life something must’ve gone seriously wrong lol

It depends on what you define as looking good. Most people don't like the bodybuilder look. 

10 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

It depends on what you define as looking good. Most people don't like the bodybuilder look. 

best shape for me was super lean, 8 pack, everything was defined ( granted I was training twice a day hard ) but now I am training hard once a day, diet is always spot on im 37 still rocking a decent 6pack very vascular on and off gear. 

because I am no expert I just wondered what people would think if I added 

to my current cycle, I don't want to overdo it of hurt myself etc just looking for advice not stupid comments about x fit, i get why a lot of people hate it but personally i get a buz out of being against the clock and pushing mysef.

You honestly don't need the gear mate (neither does 99% of this forum, including myself). 

As has already been said, your problem lies elsewhere. 

Edit: If you're intent on running something then maybe just stick with a true TRT dose of test. 

12 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

As has already been said, your problem lies elsewhere.

^this.

If you are going to add test then 1 mil of the 400 blend sounds reasonable but don’t expect it to make you feel good. I’ve never felt good on steroids, only “normal” or shitty if compounds throw natural things like e2 out. I don’t understand those who make posts about how they feel “bulletproof” or “invincible”. I think it’s all in their head. Yes I can train harder, look better than pretty much every over 40 year old bloke I encounter (I’m 46) and feel good about that but the notion that steroids make you feel great is a myth imo. 

1 hour ago, ted2016 said:

but now I am training hard once a day

This might also be an issue. I cannot fault your commitment but training every day? My mate (now retried) used to play rugby union at elite level (premier league, england and lions) He didn’t train/play 7 days a week in his 15 years at the top level. None of them do.

I think you are right I will finish this stack, finish around middle of jan, then do a full pct and have 6 months off and just see how I feel, age is probably paying a massive factor etc so may be best to just come off once finished, do full pct give it a good few months and then have bloods done..... I still plan to get my blood done soon just to see what is going on incase there is a problem elsewhere. 

getting old sucks lol 

Many thanks 

ted

My question is if you are not competing in any sports why do you feel the need to run all sorts of exotic drugs? 

run low dose test kick start with var and focus on diet/training. 

come off what your running and give the body a break. Enjoy Christmas and let your mojo come back 

how long have you been on teen for??

18 hours ago, ted2016 said:

lol its not the xfit I enjoy its the competing against the clock, plus its fiting hit workouts etd, don't get me wrong 2-3 times a week I do regular gym sessions I just like to mix it uo and keep good cardio. 

I may take 2 weeks off, stay on diet jump back in for 2 weeks then if I am not feeling it add a little extra test and tren.  ( if I was to  do that would a blend compound be good to add in or just do them in separate dosages, I already jab mon wed fri, realistically I would like to just add 1 more on  matures maybe a test trend blend to up my levels give 3 weeks and see how I feel that way its less jabbing mayne add  

Sphinx TTM

TTM 375mg/ml 125mg Test Enanthate 125mg Tren Enanthate 125mg Mast Enanthate

or 

I am really after sensible feedback please I try to do my research but will always ask a question in the sound of making mysef look an idiot over fu**ing myself up 

Many thanks 

Ok bro, being serious.....

You want sensible feedback but in the same post say “if I am not feeling it add a little extra test and tren”. 

Its poor that you need more gear for motivation.