EpicSquats

Who are you voting for in the election tomorrow?

Who are you voting for in the election tomorrow?  

40 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who are you voting for in the election tomorrow?

• Labour
    • Conservatives
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Other party
    • Not voting, they're all as bad as each other.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 11:33 AM

28 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

As the Title says. I'm voting Labour, I'm sick of all the austerity under the Tories, and  I want Labour to get in power and build more houses!

You think you will get a house, not a chance! You will be at the back of the que behind all the immigrants, benefit cheats, junkies and and any other person who shouldn't be in front of local hard working people. 

Want to vote Brexit party but will probably end up Conservative, North Tyneside so probably won't make a jot of difference, all the sheep will hobble along and tick the Labour box.

Already too many fu**ing houses where I am and 100's more going up right now, so I don't want more housing.

I can't stand the general public and giving us the vote is a stupid fu**ing idea, too many morons out there to end up with a sensible outcome. Voting should be means/intelligence tested.

I don't vote for this reason, too many morons in general circulation.

3 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

As the Title says. I'm voting Labour, I'm sick of all the austerity under the Tories, and  I want Labour to get in power and build more houses!

You'll need more houses when they open up the borders 

54 minutes ago, Gary29 said:

I can't stand the general public and giving us the vote is a stupid fu**ing idea, too many morons out there to end up with a sensible outcome. Voting should be means/intelligence tested.

Brexit

I'm voting Labour. I want to go to Uni before long- the debts are massive compared to how they were when your typical tory voter (baby boomer) was young. I also think our renewable energy output as a nation is utterly pathetic, something like 5%. Even if climate change isn't as bad as 99% of climate scientists are saying or isn't happening at all I'd rather a cleaner world and be on the cautious side. NHS and social care is crumbling under the Tories. To anyone voting Tory I would honestly ask them; are you really pleased with the way things are now after 10 years of the tories? National debt more than doubled, crippled public services... The tory manifesto is essentially "Let's fix 10 years of the tories with another 5 years of the tories".

1 hour ago, charlysays said:

I'm voting Labour. I want to go to Uni before long- the debts are massive compared to how they were when your typical tory voter (baby boomer) was young. I also think our renewable energy output as a nation is utterly pathetic, something like 5%. Even if climate change isn't as bad as 99% of climate scientists are saying or isn't happening at all I'd rather a cleaner world and be on the cautious side. NHS and social care is crumbling under the Tories. To anyone voting Tory I would honestly ask them; are you really pleased with the way things are now after 10 years of the tories? National debt more than doubled, crippled public services... The tory manifesto is essentially "Let's fix 10 years of the tories with another 5 years of the tories".

You think national debt will go down under Corbyn?

I'm voting Tory.

I have no particular love for them as a party, or their track record over the past ten years. I am voting for them in order to preserve what's left of democracy in this country.

We had a referendum in 2016 when the citizens of this country voted to leave the EU. Since then, our political establishment has done all it can to stifle the will of the people, and of the main political parties, only Boris has rolled up his sleeves and tried to do what the country elects any politician to do - implement their wishes. What point is there in voting if politicians ignore the people and do whatever the fcuk they want??

There are fcukwits, fantasists and liars in all parties, and it's a great shame that Labour has turned it's back on the ordinary working man. I wish i could vote for them. I wish there was a viable alternative to the Tories, but for me, there is not. They are undoubtably, as has already been said, the best of a bad bunch. 

3 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Interesting that the working classes, who would previously have never voted Conservative in a month of Sundays are now seriously considering it. Seems like turkeys voting for Christmas in my opinion. 

Agreed. 

Will never understand working class people voting tory. 

After much consideration it’s Lib Dems for me. Jo Swinsons breasts in a tight Lycra top whilst she was jogging on one of her party political broadcasts swung it for me. 

On a more serious note I hope we have a minority Labour government propped up by wee Jimmy Krankie. I don’t necessarily think this will be a good thing, but it’ll piss off my mum, dad, wife, her family and most of my mates so much it’ll be funny.  Sometimes it’s just nice to sit back and watch things burn :D

Only 50% UK-M for tories and 10% for other party which includes both Farage and SNP?

Used to be 67% tory, 20% ukip on this board...

Anyway, good luck with whatever election result you get, you'll need it.

And on an even more fun note... as of 01.01.2020. Croatia is taking over Presidency of the Council of the European Union from Finland... Brexit is not getting done, NOTHING is getting done, period, they'll probably even make brunch at EU summit into a bureaucratic drama with no end in sight.

11 hours ago, spod said:

We had a referendum in 2016 when the citizens of this country voted to leave the EU. Since then, our political establishment has done all it can to stifle the will of the people, and of the main political parties, only Boris has rolled up his sleeves and tried to do what the country elects any politician to do - implement their wishes. What point is there in voting if politicians ignore the people and do whatever the fcuk they want??

Let us not forget that is was the  Tories whom called the referendum, and when the results came in, their main man at the helm abandoned ship. Moreover, the referendum itself was frought with many now debunked  mistruths- on funding to the EU, the NHS etc. by the leave camp. & there was never any real discussion on what terms we should leave - indeed something leave campaigners still cannot decide upon.

They called the referendum, not because they wanted out of europe - but because they were scared of the growing tide of support for UKIP.  They put party over country, and there has been utter chaos ever since. 

Give the true demographic of people on here - working class, I'm quite frankly amazed at the overwhelmingly support for the tory party; a party run by the rich, for the rich. Not since Thatcher has there been so much disparity in wealth, and party allegainces, on here and in the country itself. 

We live in a truly global age, issues affecting us today did not affect us years ago; notably the advances in technology - that threatens billions of jobs and the dangers of climate change. The only way to tackle such problems reasonably, is through international cooperation through strong political bodies ( the EU ). You cannot possibly hope to solve either of them nationally; which part explains why nationalists either deny the existence of climate change - because it offers no answer, or ignores the issue entirely.

...I could go on, but I'd bore everyone, so...

In short, I'm voting Lib-Dem, because their leader has a consistent track record on the EU.

10 hours ago, Crackerman said:

Agreed. 

Will never understand working class people voting tory. 

What exactly did Labour do for the working class when they got in? Nothing but almost bankrupt the country therefore allowing the torys back in.