asmo0

pct-lab

Whilst admittedly, I’ve never taken a pct drug, if I did it would be pharma not ugl. You can get clomid and nolva for not an awful lot more than the cost of a standard U.K. prescription. I understand that you can feel pretty depleted whilst on pct. Why risk inaccurately dosed meds.

3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Whilst admittedly, I’ve never taken a pct drug, if I did it would be pharma not ugl. You can get clomid and nolva for not an awful lot more than the cost of a standard U.K. prescription. I understand that you can feel pretty depleted whilst on pct. Why risk inaccurately dosed meds.

PCT is actually a name of a ugl lab mate, only ever seen it for sale on one website, looks nicely presented but no idea if it’s any good sorry @asmo0 but I imagine it’ll most likely be at least ok, as has been said before, very few totally bunk labs out there. If you can get it cheap enough then give it a shot and let us know how it goes :thumb

15 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Can I ask why? Apologies sure you’ve explained yourself a million times 

9 hours ago, Whatwhat said:

Can I ask why? Apologies sure you’ve explained yourself a million times 

I’m in my mid forties. Pct is a relatively new thing and wasn’t around when I first used gear in the nineties. Back then short cycles of 4-6 weeks were more common, mainly orals. I have used gear on and off since I was young but these days I stay on permanently.

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

I’m in my mid forties. Pct is a relatively new thing and wasn’t around when I first used gear in the nineties. Back then short cycles of 4-6 weeks were more common, mainly orals. I have used gear on and off since I was young but these days I stay on permanently.

It's good to see posts like this 

So many have this misconception that serms are an on switch 

At best they're that helping hand on your back as you learn to ride a bike before slowly releasing you and allowing you to (hopefully) cycle unassisted 

However for some once that hand is removed they instantly fall on the floor showing that the only way they can maintain their balance is with a hand to support them.

Is it possible to recover the same level of HPTA function with or without serms? Yes 

Is it easier to recover with serms? Yes 

Do serms always work? No, true hypogonadism cannot be cured through serms or patience, temporary steroid induced hypogonadism can be cured by either 

14 minutes ago, swole troll said:

It's good to see posts like this 

So many have this misconception that serms are an on switch 

At best they're that helping hand on your back as you learn to ride a bike before slowly releasing you and allowing you to (hopefully) cycle unassisted 

However for some once that hand is removed they instantly fall on the floor showing that the only way they can maintain their balance is with a hand to support them.

Is it possible to recover the same level of HPTA function with or without serms? Yes 

Is it easier to recover with serms? Yes 

Do serms always work? No, true hypogonadism cannot be cured through serms or patience, temporary steroid induced hypogonadism can be cured by either 

Give this man a cigar, in fact, give him Havana, i have been waiting 12 years for someone to recognise and post this, nice one :thumbup1:.

7 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Thanks for that...  And no lasting issues? 

I’m a similar age and people I know that have been on and off like you have said similar things. Never have done PCT so why start now. Plus adding more chemicals if it doesn’t always help seems pointless.

what about adding stuff like HCG? Again that  all seems pretty new. 

(for reference I’ve only done 2 oral cycles, years and years apart both with no PCT. felt fine with one and gash with the other one then was fine after a week or so) 

1 hour ago, Whatwhat said:

what about adding stuff like HCG

I use hcg. I’m going to keep on top of psa measurements over the next couple of years and if that’s still in range then I’ll stop using it. I’ve got children/had a vasectomy so fertility isn’t an issue for me. I use hcg just in case I need to stop using exogenous testosterone