Sign in to follow this  
sabsigseven

Current Opinions on SiS Labs

(I know there's a lot of SiS labs topics and posts, and about half call it fine and half call it bunk, sorry for adding to the noise.)

Has anyone recently run SiS labs injectables (specifically test prop and/or mast prop) and how have you found them?

I'm currently running my first cycle (not specificially for gains, more to try and remedy Post Finasteride Syndrome. Long story...) and I'm definitely getting something out of it. PFS means I probably don't respond 'normally' to androgens but I do feel sleep a little better, motivation up, libido is slight but happening, "world connection" is returning and very mild/minimal morning wood is a thing too. Nipples slightly slightly more sensitive and facial bloat has definitely come up!

I'll be running bloods fortnightly for the 10-12 weeks just for a look under the hood, and I'm guessing as I'm getting changes and sides it's not FULLY bunk gear, but would bloods give me the best clue as to the gear being garbage or not? And would you change brands if you were suspicious mid-cycle? I must admit I was expecting HUGE changes within a week, but it could be my expectations or condition mean I'm not feeling like the Incredible Hulk and Han Solo all at once.

So, is SiS still a mixed bag? Are they excellent now and got consistently good product or immediately switch to another brand and don't look back? My gear's dated late 2018 if that makes any odds.

Thanks all.

Used in June for 2 week, bad pip so swapped to pharmacom. Big difference strength wise to sis, but the sis wasn't completely bunk.

Yes mate blood work will show your test levels if they match the dose then stay on sis if you want otherwise best swapping over to something else

1 hour ago, sabsigseven said:

(I know there's a lot of SiS labs topics and posts, and about half call it fine and half call it bunk, sorry for adding to the noise.)

Has anyone recently run SiS labs injectables (specifically test prop and/or mast prop) and how have you found them?

I'm currently running my first cycle (not specificially for gains, more to try and remedy Post Finasteride Syndrome. Long story...) and I'm definitely getting something out of it. PFS means I probably don't respond 'normally' to androgens but I do feel sleep a little better, motivation up, libido is slight but happening, "world connection" is returning and very mild/minimal morning wood is a thing too. Nipples slightly slightly more sensitive and facial bloat has definitely come up!

I'll be running bloods fortnightly for the 10-12 weeks just for a look under the hood, and I'm guessing as I'm getting changes and sides it's not FULLY bunk gear, but would bloods give me the best clue as to the gear being garbage or not? And would you change brands if you were suspicious mid-cycle? I must admit I was expecting HUGE changes within a week, but it could be my expectations or condition mean I'm not feeling like the Incredible Hulk and Han Solo all at once.

So, is SiS still a mixed bag? Are they excellent now and got consistently good product or immediately switch to another brand and don't look back? My gear's dated late 2018 if that makes any odds.

Thanks all.

Didn't read your whole post mate...

Just wondering why, with all the excellent, reliable labs out there, you'd even consider using a lab with such a bad rep??

10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Think they have actually rebranded now to Pharamqo. I used SIS 2 years ago, just their Test E and found it to be fine. 

Bloods will tell you what the story is. 

Thought so, they have them heat seals again. Didn't they also rebrand from Infiniti lol

I don’t know the SIS brand, I’m on the tostran gel currently hoping to switch to the nebido after Xmas.

What dose are you running, if it’s low you may be expecting too much? Best get some bloods.

I don’t know if you get frequent free NHS blood tests in light of your condition. If not a certain online home blood test service has an offer on at the min, under 60 quid for a full male hormone panel, think it’s about 11 markers. I’ve just ordered one. (I am in no way affiliated with any blood test company. I just thought the deal was good. If this breaks the rules as I’ve mentioned prices, I apologise and will remove) 

7 hours ago, comp07974 said:

Yeah, Infiniti > SIS > Pharmaqo I believe?????????

infiniti tri tren was very good as was ISIS pharma few years ago

but yeah i wouldn't touch SIS myself as the orals are no good.

Some people I know have used SIS test and tren and got good results but they were running fairly high doses.

On 06/12/2019 at 11:34 AM, sabsigseven said:

Thanks all.

I’ve been on sis about a year. Between the sustanon and the t400 , I think the t400 is under dosed but they have both done the job to be fair 

also most t400 is probably underdosed if the truth is known 

5 minutes ago, Franky23 said:

I’ve been on sis about a year. Between the sustanon and the t400 , I think the t400 is under dosed but they have both done the job to be fair 

also most t400 is probably underdosed if the truth is known 

Really? By how much would you say as I'm planning on using a t400 for first time by nexus soon at 1ml/week

On 06/12/2019 at 11:34 AM, sabsigseven said:

Thanks all.

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/sis-laboratories/

I've used their test depot 300 and had mixed results - some were good and others you kind of felt it was underdosed - this was a few years ago mind you and I didn't get any bloodwork done whenever I used them. Also quite expensive compared to other labs. 

I've heard others say their orals were bunk but I used their anadrol back in 2016 - it's the only time I've ever used anadrol and never again - that stuff was horrendous so it certainly wasn't fake! Extreme nausea and appetite suppression - the negatives vastly outweighed the positives and I had to bin it after about 7 or 8 days. 

Wouldn't risk using SIS again when there are much more reliable labs out there. 

On 06/12/2019 at 2:07 PM, eddo said:

I don’t know the SIS brand, I’m on the tostran gel currently hoping to switch to the nebido after Xmas.

What dose are you running, if it’s low you may be expecting too much? Best get some bloods.

I don’t know if you get frequent free NHS blood tests in light of your condition. If not a certain online home blood test service has an offer on at the min, under 60 quid for a full male hormone panel, think it’s about 11 markers. I’ve just ordered one. (I am in no way affiliated with any blood test company. I just thought the deal was good. If this breaks the rules as I’ve mentioned prices, I apologise and will remove) 

Thanks everyone for the opinions! Also that link of tests is very useful - and also reassuring. I'm on their test and mast prop. Bloods I'll run this week and we'll find out I guess, and yes regarding the above quote I ordered from a similar website that runs MEDIcal CHECKS. Good value.

The NHS doesn't recognise Post Finasteride Syndrome. While I'm at it, please nobody take finasteride for any reason at all - you don't want this.