cupra5155

China's ban on raws Jan 2020

I was waiting to see how long the price inflation took, no surprises pharmacom are the first ones to take advantage, looking at their prices anyway you would of thought there had been a raws ban years ago I love how they are trying to make out they are looking after their valued customers by keeping prices for old stock at the usual prices for now lol cheers guys so good of you.

My source has also stated his long time supplier is not willing to risk anything for the foreseeable But luckily he bought a ton of raws when he heard of this coming into place which I assume most of the solid UGLs have done also.

Danny.

1 hour ago, sos2008 said:

Is that direct from Pharmacom mate? One of the suppliers i usually get HGH etc from in China is still saying there are not shipping out under any circumstances but one of the others have said they have a way around it havent enquired if price has gone up tbf so f**k knows whats happening now seems like the end user is guna get shafted with higher prices as usual by the end of it all though.

The message it's self is direct from Pharmacom mate. When he's talking about the raws I'm getting that he's talking about what's being said by those closest to him in the raws market.

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

But luckily he bought a ton of raws when he heard of this coming into place which I assume most of the solid UGLs have done also.

You'd hope any worth their salt would have done this. But they'll still run out eventually...

2 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

You'd hope any worth their salt would have done this. But they'll still run out eventually...

Correct but hopefully by then production may of moved to a different country or the men at the top in China might of been paid off to turn a blind eye when things have calmed down. 
I live in hope anyway, my source is a great guy and I know 100% he will only raise prices if he genuinely has to unlike some of these vultures that are gonna prey on some folk.

Danny.

Classic opportunity for an exit scam

Of course the raw men will be saying all is well, then the labs will keep ordering, and lots, to get a big stock of raws

Then when they can’t risk it anymore, BOOM the lab is out thousands of dollars

Then they try to recoup losses by scamming you lot, the end user, with oils with little to no active compounds, or whatever they have to hand

43 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

Seems to have all gone a bit quiet, anyone know anything, business as usual for raw suppliers?

My contact in china who manufactures raws directly that i use for hgh/hcg is still not shipping out under any circumstances but one of the others is but only for trusted long term customers so f**k knows. I think it be a while until people feel the effects but i would be surprised if labs don't use it as an excuse to put up prices of current batches. As usual the end user will get royally shafted but it could all end up being noise.

15 minutes ago, allaboutyou said:

Any updates on this? Have China suppliers actually stopped shipping raws? 

Mixed views. Some suppliers have seemingly stopped shipping, others haven’t from what I can glean. On one of the export sites (the one you’d associate with a story involving an individual and 40 thieves) used to have raw steroid powders for sale, take your pick but they are not listed anymore. They are still selling sarms, hcg raws and so on, however 

3 hours ago, allaboutyou said:

Any updates on this? Have China suppliers actually stopped shipping raws? 

All the factories have been closed in China due to the virus for the past month. Nobody is shipping out anything.

This only effects unlicensed sellers and I would imagine getting a license in China is not that difficult and probably many already have one . I would say the Coronavirus will have more effect on raws getting out then anything else

43 minutes ago, Dan71 said:

This only effects unlicensed sellers and I would imagine getting a license in China is not that difficult and probably many already have one . I would say the Coronavirus will have more effect on raws getting out then anything else

I don't think a licence exists to allow raws to be exported to Dave from Bristol brewing deca in his mams loft

On 08/01/2020 at 10:27 AM, Shergar said:

I was waiting to see how long the price inflation took, no surprises pharmacom are the first ones to take advantage, looking at their prices anyway you would of thought there had been a raws ban years ago I love how they are trying to make out they are looking after their valued customers by keeping prices for old stock at the usual prices for now lol cheers guys so good of you.

My source has also stated his long time supplier is not willing to risk anything for the foreseeable But luckily he bought a ton of raws when he heard of this coming into place which I assume most of the solid UGLs have done also.

Danny.

They're just taking advantage.

Raws are available from many many countries for very little difference in price.

China just low ended everyone like they do with everything.

Supply won't be affected.

And price increases are the labs.

India, middle and far east, Eastern bloc nations all provide raws for roughly the same.

Coming from someone who has dealt with and sourced from all for many different companies (legal ones, PHs and SARMs etc)

It isn't going to be an issue.

You can get them directly from the EU too, but they're a bit more expensive.

Not hugely, but more expensive nine the less.

30 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

They're just taking advantage.

Raws are available from many many countries for very little difference in price.

China just low ended everyone like they do with everything.

Supply won't be affected.

And price increases are the labs.

India, middle and far east, Eastern bloc nations all provide raws for roughly the same.

Coming from someone who has dealt with and sourced from all for many different companies (legal ones, PHs and SARMs etc)

It isn't going to be an issue.

You can get them directly from the EU too, but they're a bit more expensive.

Not hugely, but more expensive nine the less.

Blimey you could have piped up earlier !! So we've all been shitting ourselves and stocking up for no reason then ?

Good to know it'll all be fine though :-)

4 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

Blimey you could have piped up earlier !! So we've all been shitting ourselves and stocking up for no reason then ?

Good to know it'll all be fine though :-)

I did.

On several threads that have asked the same.

Plus China will be back at it soon enough.

They've done this before.

3 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

I don't think a licence exists to allow raws to be exported to Dave from Bristol brewing deca in his mams loft

The license is to make and export, where it ends up is not china’s problem. Do you think someone in China sits there and says I don’t know that address in uk so you can’t make raws anymore