cupra5155

China's ban on raws Jan 2020

37 minutes ago, cupra5155 said:

It's happening! 

I cannot dispute this but the document you posted makes no reference to any ban other than in sports and no reference to January 2020. You got anything else?

I've heard from different raw suppliers for the last few weeks about changes to the laws in China. One particular supplier which I use on a regular basis and trust 100% confirmed the news today, which is not what I wanted to hear.

Have a read of this link and the attached links

https://amp.reddit.com/r/sarmsourcetalk/comments/e1smuu/meta_sarms_banned_indefinitely/

More

There's going to be a LOT of bunk labs about next year... Everyone's going to try and cash in while they can. Prices will probably increase to the amount one pays for Pharamcom products, if not more.

Unfortunately @Sasnak this is 100% legit. The whole UGL scene is getting turned on it’s head and it’s happening right now as we speak. 

There will be major changes coming and from our perspective (customers), not for the better. Exactly as @Towel says, prices of gear will at the very, very least double.  90% of the worlds’ steroid raws come from China, so that is going to have an unprecedented knock on effect to the 10% that isn’t produced there. As demand outstrips supply of raws, it becomes a sellers market, the 10% will absolutely raise their prices until people start to walk away. 

Other raw sellers markets may open up.... and pick up some of the slack, but they certainly won’t pick up 90% of it.

By this time next year, much fewer UGLs will be around, more emphasis on true Pharma products that “fell off the back of a lorry”, but only if you’re lucky enough to have a source who can get them. 

I’m paying now for UGL Testosterone what I was paying back in the day for Pharma Test when there were very few, if any that I knew of, UGLs around. Real Pharma gets hit by inflation, Chinese raws don’t because of how cheap it is to buy in the first place due to the Chinese labour cost. Plus as UGLs dry up, that only means Pharma will become more expensive. It’s a vicious circle.......

I don’t think what I’m saying is overboard either, I would love nothing more than to be wrong, but I think it’s a reality :(

2 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

There's going to be a LOT of bunk labs about next year... Everyone's going to try and cash in while they can. Prices will probably increase to the amount one pays for Pharamcom products, if not more.

Exactly regarding bunk labs. This is where it becomes dangerous as a few unscrupulous UGLs will just cash in while they can.....under dosed gear, if any! 

This could ruin my fu**ing life. 

Medical Pharma TRT doesn't work for me. Nebido doses are too high I get one giant one month sweet spot, I'm limited to testing one every three months, I can't afford private and one jab of 125 a week sees me perfect. The gels don't work for me, I'm done I could be castrated by this s**t. 

I wouldn’t rush to board some gear. Factories will produce all they can and then have to sell it so middle of next year is when we will feel a pinch, smaller labs will disappear quicker because they don’t have massive stocks of Raws. I reckon labs like dimensions, pharmacom and sg will still be going late into next year or the year after but then again their sales will pick up rapidly because others have gone out of business. There must be other countries that produce raws other than China  

10 minutes ago, NotAMigrant said:

This could ruin my fu**ing life. 

Medical Pharma TRT doesn't work for me. Nebido doses are too high I get one giant one month sweet spot, I'm limited to testing one every three months, I can't afford private and one jab of 125 a week sees me perfect. The gels don't work for me, I'm done I could be castrated by this s**t. 

There’s always creatine fam! Works for Simeon Panda 

2 hours ago, Lowkii said:

Pharmacom prices are double the normal now.....they’ll be at least double that again by this time next year. 

I have just seen Organons share price on the stock exchange almost double since this thread started :D

As much as this is shitty news. Maybe not time to panic just yet. 

I imagine the production of raws will move to another country likely in Asia, possibly India or Thailand, somewhere like that. 

Too many people are making too much money out of wholesale selling gear to just pack up and call it a day overnight. 

I imagine in the short to medium term (the next 18 months) we may well see the cost of gear go up. 

Once the production of raws is established in another country it will probably start to come back down. 

"unlicenced" exporters.

they will just license the big boys, no harm done.

if not, big boys will just move to Vietnam etc and produce from there. its worth hundreds of millions per year, no one is just letting that market die because the trump regime is playing silly buggers with trade. half his changes will be rolled back as soon as the Republicans are removed from the upper house and the white house.

14 minutes ago, Oldnewb said:

They said back in the 90’s when laws changed that their would be less accessible. Fast forward 20 + years and gear is more available now than it ever was. 

I remember the last big panic was in 2010/11. Everyone was saying that cause London had the Olympics the UK government were going to change the laws with regard to performance enhancing drugs. Everyone was saying to buy in bulk as availability would go through the floor. 

In the end nothing happened.