Here are my mid cycle blood tests on 480mg of test e a week. I’m using nexus labs and this is my first cycle, over 8 weeks in. Using accord pharma aromasin 12.5mg 24 hours after pinning. Very good results from what I know. ?? For NexusE25C2111-8059-4E3A-9C1C-66BCDD87A184.thumb.jpeg.6ef60555f2f596ea31527638a408a53f.jpeg

I ran Neuro Pharma anavar earlier in my cycle. Plan to do another oral later on too. Let me know if you have any questions.

21 minutes ago, cell-tech said:

nexus is good sh1t i was sceptical as everyone seems to be pushing it on here but started their tbol and its bang on 

Yeah I thought the same to be honest as you never know when someone is getting paid to advertise a certain brand so seeing this blood test result was a huge relief. This was 50 hours after injecting by the way so I’m expecting the result was even higher 10 hours earlier.

E2 Is perfect at 49.8 pg/ml usually you want E2 in the higher side (50-60ish) when growing and on the lower side when cutting (20-30).

About the dose of test all sites gave me too high results but you should score something like 2400ng/dl.

If you are using 250mg/ml TestE shoot it on M F and do bloods on Saturday, it will give a real result, less E2 and less water.

If your plan is to finish the cycle at 12w, add 50mg winny last 4weeks you will enjoy the run.

Yeah  mate test levels look fine, I'm on 600mg with no ai, different lab, posted results below. Blood taken Thurs am before jab (important to show the actual lowest test in the blood) so yours look fine. Id let the estrogen go slightly higher if I were you or lessen it's use so you get all of the benifits that need from E2 whilst on cycle. 

All the bestScreenshot_20191126-073400_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3cd907874a42ad5deb253dd6b2307525.jpg