Sign in to follow this  
Phil114

Blood test 5 weeks post last shot (starting pct

Hi guys, I've had my 5 weeks post last shot blood test. During this time I've had nothing as I wait for the Easter to clear as I am following dr Dean's pct method. Now it seems some test is still left in my system but lh fsh seem to be recovering so on this basis do I let my body recover naturally instead of the hcg clomid nolva route as per Dean's pct?

Screenshot_20191125-191127_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Phil114 said:

Not so sure I've recovered as I always thought it would take longer for the test e to leave my system?

Your LH and FSH have came back lol. Lucky mofo haha

What was your cycle prior to this and how long?

@Phil114

Did you use any hcg on that 6 month cycle? Reason I ask is because you have very high LH and mid range testosterone. Could be due to your testicles not quite being “awake” yet so to speak, or if taking serms then that could be it.

Currently, if you’re not taking any nolva and/or clomid then you are clearly a quick recoverer! 

Some guys just recover super fast, some don’t, but testicular function is the main factor in recovery, most people’s pituitary gland will fire out lh and fsh pretty quickly once test levels drop below the body’s normal range 

I suspected no hcg use, that’s the reason your lh is so high, your testes are responding, but not like they normally would. I wouldn’t bother using any hcg now personally, it will just shut your pituitary off.  

I would be fairly certain in saying you have no exogenous testosterone in your blood with Lh and fsh levels that high, in fact id bet my house on it! 

As for your last post, absolutely. Give it 4 weeks then retest. Why take serms if it’s completely unnecessary 

36 minutes ago, Phil114 said:

Hi mate, I was not taking hcg during my cycle and I haven't took anything since my last test e shot 5 week ago as I was waiting for the ester to clear before starting my pct meds.

Not that it matters, but PCT normally starts 21 days after last jab.

I watched dr Dean's video and that stated 5-6 weeks clearance then bloods to see if test has bottomed out before starting serm therapy suppose everyone has a different approach but I imagine both work. So I'm thinking another test in 4 weeks to see what the state of play is unless anyone else has any other ideas?

4 minutes ago, Phil114 said:

I watched dr Dean's video and that stated 5-6 weeks clearance then bloods to see if test has bottomed out before starting serm therapy suppose everyone has a different approach but I imagine both work. So I'm thinking another test in 4 weeks to see what the state of play is unless anyone else has any other ideas?

Do you have pre cycle bloods to compare? 
the ones you’ve posted look pretty good for having just come off cold turkey as has been said.  Dean is right in saying you need to wait until it all clears hence him having f**k knows how many qualifications in stuff like that. To generically say 21 days is bullshit 

Suppose everyone will have different ideas and views on pct wouldn't say any are wrong though as they are all trying to achieve the same goal. Yeah I do have some pre bloods will dig them out pretty sure my levels are around the above though. 

1 hour ago, Phil114 said:

Suppose everyone will have different ideas and views on pct wouldn't say any are wrong though as they are all trying to achieve the same goal. Yeah I do have some pre bloods will dig them out pretty sure my levels are around the above though. 

Youve just been lucky where you have recovered without pct. If that test you was taking was still in your system after 5-6 from the last jab, theres no way it would be at the level shown in them blood tests. 

36 minutes ago, Phil114 said:

No it was definitely 300mg of test well unless it was well overdosed. I've attached latest result bloods if anyones interested ( 9 weeks post last injection no pct drugs ueed) 5e00fb0db46e5_Screenshot_20191223-171027_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b8928c1ead5858f87a3563e5cd1a31b9.jpg

you recovered perfectly.

You had a blood work pre cycle ?