Sign in to follow this  
benji666

Anyone know much about scientology?

Don't know anything about it other than I've seen the HQ in Clearwater Florida and it's obviously been created with LOTS AND LOTS of money.......

Where do the donations come from???

Why just not join a snake worshipping cult? They like bodybuilders as high priests and they're full of half naked brainwashed girls which you can feed to giant snakes after banging them so you do not have to talk about feelings.

Even better, have you heard the gospel of Cthulhu?

3 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Don't know anything about it other than I've seen the HQ in Clearwater Florida and it's obviously been created with LOTS AND LOTS of money.......

Where do the donations come from???

They come from the deluded mugs who have to pay to go up the hierarchy, in the belief that they have achieved something and are members of an elite.

It's targeted at idiots who have;

1. Low self esteem.
  2. Plenty of cash.

Hence, Tom Cruise is their perfect disciple...

People who believe in religion are f*cked in the head at the best of times. 

The Bible would have probably been more credible if it didn't slip up so early on. I mean, one of the first things you read about is a talking snake. Do you know anyone that believes in a talking snake? Then why the f*ck would you believe in a mysterious almighty being that loves you so much, he gives your little niece brain cancer, let's a car flatten your favourite dog and let's the neighbour stick it in your wife's ass? 

7 hours ago, MFM said:

The Bible would have probably been more credible if it didn't slip up so early on. I mean, one of the first things you read about is a talking snake. Do you know anyone that believes in a talking snake? Then why the f*ck would you believe in a mysterious almighty being that loves you so much, he gives your little niece brain cancer, let's a car flatten your favourite dog and let's the neighbour stick it in your wife's ass? 

Jesus speaking for God.jpg

12 hours ago, MFM said:

Mowgli  and baloo the bear  both believe in a talking snake  " trust in me  ( spiralling eyes ). 

12 hours ago, sean m said:

Mowgli  and baloo the bear  both believe in a talking snake  " trust in me  ( spiralling eyes ). 

There were these hot ladies riding giant cobras in, most probably, the worst film I’ve subjected my poor eyes to last night. I only watched 10 mins of it. Gods of Egypt. With Gerard ‘I make the shittest films for big pay days’ Butler in it. Fcuking atrocious. 

But, dang, ‘Hot hoes on giant cobras’ (should be the new type of LSD that’s taken over from ‘Topless nuns on skateboards’ ) was both ridiculous & funny. Whoever thought that up was really taking the pis5 out of the consumer. Horrendously abysmal 

12 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

With Gerard ‘I make the shittest films for big pay days’ Butler in it.

Watched Angel Has Fallen the other night. His face is ballooning and falling to bits. He's about as credible as Stephen Seagull these days. I urge everyone to do themselves a favour and give that movie a wide berth. 

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Watched Angel Has Fallen the other night. His face is ballooning and falling to bits. He's about as credible as Stephen Seagull these days. I urge everyone to do themselves a favour and give that movie a wide berth. 

Is that the one in London? Lasted 10 mins.... OFF!!! It seems he’s grabbing a hefty pay cheque for sh1t films. He looks like he’s got Bell’s palsy. Fcuking sell out 

51 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Is that the one in London? Lasted 10 mins.... OFF!!! It seems he’s grabbing a hefty pay cheque for sh1t films. He looks like he’s got Bell’s palsy. Fcuking sell out 

Unbelievably, it's the follow up to that one! Even Morgan Freeman is only in it for the money too - he spends three quarters of the film in a coma!

On 11/26/2019 at 8:16 AM, Stinking Dylan said:

They come from the deluded mugs who have to pay to go up the hierarchy, in the belief that they have achieved something and are members of an elite.

It's targeted at idiots who have;

1. Low self esteem.
  2. Plenty of cash.

Hence, Tom Cruise is their perfect disciple...

This is true but in the US it's also like the Masons so people who want a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" kind of life also join up - and they often have money already.