Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Sterile vials ?

6 hours ago, TERBO said:

Ebay is the cheapest l've seen them.

Are they from a trusted suppliers. ? 

As I've been warned that they maybe not so sterile and not nitrogen filled like those supplied via prescription. 

But could just be sales bs.

1 minute ago, m575 said:

Only saw 1 on there from uk and it had sh1t reviews 

Probably eBay then. iirc they are about the same price on there without the hassles of having to set up an order with a different supplier (assuming you already have eBay and PayPal linked to it)

On 11/21/2019 at 8:41 PM, sean m said:

As I've been warned that they maybe not so sterile and not nitrogen filled like those supplied via prescription. 

you would need to go to like sigma aldrich or someone like that, for an actual certified sealed and sterile vile.

if you've ever used UGL gear, they are not that sterile. they will be washed and autoclaved at best.

59 minutes ago, beefcake1252 said:

What you can do is get a baby bottle microwave steamer. Put vials in it with water which turns to steam.  That will make them sterial. 

Yes would work, but Unless you’ve got a vial crimper then this method is no good 

2 hours ago, CarrotTop said:

Yes would work, but Unless you’ve got a vial crimper then this method is no good 

I bought a vial crimper off ebay for £35. Making your own brew a. Remember to filter the oil with syringe filter 0.02 micron filter.

28 minutes ago, beefcake1252 said:

I bought a vial crimper off ebay for £35. Making your own brew a. Remember to filter the oil with syringe filter 0.02 micron filter.

Bit extreme though for someone that just wants a couple sterile vials for hcg etc though haha

If making gear for personal use the savings are probably negligible too 

On 21/11/2019 at 8:41 PM, sean m said:

I bought some off a guy one ebay. 5 x 10ml I think. Had Bayer testoviron amps so wanted to empty them into a vial. Never suffered any infection so trust the guy I bought off.