Jamiewilliamsss

What’s everyone’s favourite preworkout ?

Scitech black blood with added  extra CM is good.

sphinx super T5 is my favourite though and I’ve just purchased 2 pots. They have halved the dose since last time I had, people saying it was too strong I suppose 

On 13/12/2019 at 6:41 AM, majkel47 said:

I used about 6 times. First 1 scoop, now 1.5 scoop and power, euphoria and pump i rate on 10/10.  No heart palpitation or bad mood after training. Prefect pw

Got mine, very quick delivery. Can’t wait to try.

2AF1A7B2-D2C6-43C8-B4CC-1FF39CAC12EC.jpeg

On 12/12/2019 at 8:56 PM, Popeye66 said:

I wanna try Dark Energy but struggling to get it over here.

just tried Tim Muriellos Spazmatic. Dint do a lot so won’t be getting it again,

Scoop n half of spazmatic did the trick, best tasting pre workout I’ve tried too.

1 hour ago, Popeye66 said:

spazmatic

Lol. I wasn’t sure if you were taking the piss but a quick google would suggest that this is indeed a real product.

I think I might market my own “ultimate retard pwo”. Shame @sjacks got banned. I could have done with his help marketing it.

I’ve used most of them, and find that if I use the same one it becomes less effective over time.  Things like Citrulline and glycerol tend to be ubderdosed to the point that there’s no point .  It’s cheaper in the long term to buy base ingredients: Creatine, Alcar, Beta alanine. Just add to a full can of energy drink (Asda do cans of 8 for £2)

My first scoop of Ultimate Orange back in the 90s blew my head clean off.  I should have just saved it for the odd occasion but being young and foolish ended up using it every workout and it screwed me up for a little while and put me off pre-workouts.

Tried Jack3d a few years ago out of curiosity and that didn't go well at all.  I had a great workout but couldn't get my heart rate back down and I remember holding onto the shower wall with my heart rate over 200 wondering if this was the end of me.

I just stick to a strong coffee these days.

I’m varying mine quite a bit at the minute - currently working my way through C4 ultimate and I love it. I have a tub of AREZ titanium to try and I’ve heard some very good things about it. 

shout outs to Mesomorph, Total War & GAT Nitraflex

Finally got round to trying Dark Labs Crack this past week.

Went with 1 scoop then 1.5 scoops then the full 2 scoops. 2 scoops is where it’s at for me.

my mood and concentration was insane. I felt like it was just me, my headphones and all this equipment to use yet the gym was packed out as it was 1st day the gym was open. Pumps were awesome as well. Taste wise was really good, very fruity. Kick in time was about 40 minutes.

i was very alert for a good few hours even though I was knackered after the gym. Was a really strange feeling but good feeling. A bit difficult to describe really.

so would I recommend it? Absolutely it’s the best I’ve tried but there’s always some negatives.

totally crashed my appetite. Great if your cutting though !!

Wouldn’t use it if I trained at night, I took it at 14:30 and I struggled to get to sleep later on.

finally cost, not the cheapest pwo around.