Jamiewilliamsss

What’s everyone’s favourite preworkout ?

24 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Basically as above im  About to run out of my muscle bomb ( which is rank ) so need something else ?

Bulkpowders Complete Preworkout Advanced has a good ingredient panel and is cheap, I’d definitely recommend it over most of the big branded pre workouts and I’ve tried most. 

ABC I like at the mo.  It's quite strong. And coke flavour so not to bad.  Has citrate malate in already how ever it spelt so no need to add more. 

My misses drunk one and I thought  nothing of it as I use it fine.  She was dizzy and sick at the gym.  I didnt relise how strong it was as I was used to it lol

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

Taylor's of harrogate hot lava java 

Lol so I’ve just googled this , I actually have 1 scoop of preworkout then walk round the gym with a flat white at 5 am ( although I wouldn’t t drink Taylor’s of Harrogate as it’s not  freshly roasted and I’m a  Coffee snob. 

2 hours ago, TALBOTL said:

Bulkpowders Complete Preworkout Advanced has a good ingredient panel and is cheap, I’d definitely recommend it over most of the big branded pre workouts and I’ve tried most. 

This is what I use too. Its not too stim heavy. I've used the premium raws pre workout too and been impressed with that. Very similar to bulk powders without the bcaa's.

5 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Lol so I’ve just googled this , I actually have 1 scoop of preworkout then walk round the gym with a flat white at 5 am ( although I wouldn’t t drink Taylor’s of Harrogate as it’s not  freshly roasted and I’m a  Coffee snob. 

What fresh ground coffee do you reccomend? 

47 minutes ago, swole troll said:

G

56 minutes ago, Oxon Jay said:

This is what I use too. Its not too stim heavy. I've used the premium raws pre workout too and been impressed with that. Very similar to bulk powders without the bcaa's.

What flavour mate ? 

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

If ur going to super markets union coffee is sold in some shops like waitrose this has a roasted date on it and is generally pretty fresh , but I like the beans from Harris and Hoole there the coffee shop in Tesco they sell beans , or in my area is a warehouse style coffee roasters they sell to coffee shops like Amt coffee and other places it’s freshly roasted the same day I buy from them a lot  it’s called the coffee bean company , or small batch coffee is really nice aswell .

21 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

If ur going to super markets union coffee is sold in some shops like waitrose this has a roasted date on it and is generally pretty fresh , but I like the beans from Harris and Hoole there the coffee shop in Tesco they sell beans , or in my area is a warehouse style coffee roasters they sell to coffee shops like Amt coffee and other places it’s freshly roasted the same day I buy from them a lot  it’s called the coffee bean company , or small batch coffee is really nice aswell .

I feel as if I owe you one now 

So if you can get it mesomorph with dmaa is ridiculous! But not for every sesh usage 

This is going for a big PB attempt kind of stuff 

I'm not sure if it's still available but basically any pre wo with dmaa or dmha is going to blow your head off 

But what goes up must come down so yes expect a BIG crash a few hrs post wo

9 hours ago, swole troll said:

I feel as if I owe you one now 

So if you can get it mesomorph with dmaa is ridiculous! But not for every sesh usage 

This is going for a big PB attempt kind of stuff 

I'm not sure if it's still available but basically any pre wo with dmaa or dmha is going to blow your head off 

But what goes up must come down so yes expect a BIG crash a few hrs post wo

My gym had some preworkout the other day they was promoting it saying grab some it’s the last lot we will do selling due to it being out of production  , I take it this contains what u mentioned , gutted I didn’t buy it now 

CF9722F2-45C0-40A5-B90F-E5490B1D201C.png

I'm a fan of myprotiens pre and also the one from bulkpowders.

Since im saving the cash for Christmas now and i've ran out i'm using a 5g scoop of just citrulline and dissolving it in a can of lidls own brand red bull.

Works fine, i don't drink caffeine at all except for my pre-workout and i feel i get much more benefit from it because of that.

Be careful of BSN's x-plode. It goes gassy when mixed and it upset my stomach unless it was basically empty. I would be burping constantly during a workout.  The red bull isnt nearly as bad. 

Best ever for me was original Jack3d. 

Ive a tried a lot of preworkout in my time, I think the best ones you can get now that allegedly still contain DMAA are Samurai, Jack3d up, and God of war. I say allegedly because although they are stim heavy, I'm not convinced they contain DMAA like the old ones. 

Ive gone off them all now though, just using up a tub of my protein pre then I'm just sticking with black coffee.

On 20/11/2019 at 9:42 PM, Oxon Jay said:

From memory lemon and lime and mixed berry I've used. 

Never had any really unpleasant flavours on any of their products.

Would you say that 3G of Citrulline Malate is underdosed? I had 5G earlier and I know people that have up to 8G pre-workout.

15 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

I wanna try Dark Energy but struggling to get it over here.

just tried Tim Muriellos Spazmatic. Dint do a lot so won’t be getting it again,

I bought it on ebay uk