UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Testosterone levels

187 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  39005 
#1 ·
Just had a finger pr**k test done I know they are not the best but was just looking a rough idea before I do my first cycle and it came back 337, is that not pretty poor for someone who has never shut their balls down? Struggled with an opoid addiction a few years back I hear opoids can cause hypogonadism, they say that level is normal but it's no were near the middle range and I'm not happy with it tbh

#3 ·
Just to add have an appointment with doctor tomorrow to see if they will take bloods, also has any guys on here received Trt for a level like that, some American doctors consider anything lower than 350 border line low seems to be abit less here from what I see

#4 ·
You will struggle with U.K. NHS they are pretty poor with TRT too fixated on the blood result and with such a wide range different people obviously feel different at various points on the range.

You could try and get the GP to refer you to an endo, really play up the chronic fatigue, low energy, depression and erectile disfunction etc. (Only if you feel those I don't endorse lying to a doctor)

If that's no go try another GP and if that fails you could either self medicate or try one of those shady middle man hormone services, but I think they can work out pretty expensive, however as they make money from you there is a high chance they will prescribe.

But after saying all that how do you actually feel? I mean maybe you are just becoming fixated on the testosterone number. Pretend that number had come out in the top third of the range would that be believable or do you know something is wrong?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.