Dannylets

Would anyone stay on testosterone 600mg all year round

600 surly all year round isnt healthly 

I've recently made the decision to stay on all year round with me currently running my test and eq cycle for 20wk currently wk2 

500mg test 500mg eq for 20wk followed by 8 to 10weeks of 200mg of test before jumping back on a stack cycle never going over 500mg of test  cycle again and after that I might take between 4 to 6weeks off completely off any gear or just run low mg of test for 12weeks as personally I dont seem to understand why some guys run big mg of gear months on and on dont get me wrong we all have goals but make them realistic 

Work on your diets workout plans rest etc 

38 minutes ago, Barry0121 said:

600 surly all year round isnt healthly 

neither is a gram of hormones for 20 weeks followed by 10 weeks of further supraphysiological levels of testosterone  

these threads usually end up a bit of the pot calling the kettle black 

99.9% of the steroid users on this forum are abusing them 

in fact off the top of my head its only @mingster and @aqualung (wont let me tag) 

that are on legitimate TRT, literally everyone else is using is abusing steroids. 

we had a bit of a back n forth about it ITT: 

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/307164-steroids-are-bad-for-your-health/

in short if it's not medically prescribed TRT it's abusing medication that wasn't prescribed to you and more than likely to a detriment to your health 

sure some of us are setting an environment more conducive of damage than others based on our dosages, time on and other life style choices but genetics still play a large part and you could have a guy running 600mg year round for decades with no apparent issues and another chap running 20 week cycles of 1000mg and then cruising on 200mg and having a heart attack within 10 years of usage 

32 minutes ago, swole troll said:

neither is a gram of hormones for 20 weeks followed by 10 weeks of further supraphysiological levels of testosterone  

these threads usually end up a bit of the pot calling the kettle black 

99.9% of the steroid users on this forum are abusing them 

in fact off the top of my head its only @mingster and @aqualung (wont let me tag) 

that are on legitimate TRT, literally everyone else is using is abusing steroids. 

we had a bit of a back n forth about it ITT: 

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/307164-steroids-are-bad-for-your-health/

in short if it's not medically prescribed TRT it's abusing medication that wasn't prescribed to you and more than likely to a detriment to your health 

sure some of us are setting an environment more conducive of damage than others based on our dosages, time on and other life style choices but genetics still play a large part and you could have a guy running 600mg year round for decades with no apparent issues and another chap running 20 week cycles of 1000mg and then cruising on 200mg and having a heart attack within 10 years of usage 

truth 

from what ive seen over the 10yrs ago theres a massive shift in the use of AAS and how it is perceived by general gym goers - rather than being used by 'big' guys that trained old school doing maybe once or twice a year cycles they are now treated like protein powder and used by anyone , many of which have little to no experience or knowledge of either training or AAS use .

to be honest some of the posts ive read on here are downright baffling  - that someone would inject themselves with a substance not even knowing what they are doing or what it actually does beggars belief .

On 20/11/2019 at 7:33 AM, Oldnewb said:

Wouldn’t always believe what they tell you. Sure I saw a vid we’re hollingshead claimed never going over 1500mg total AAS and sasan claimed no more than 1000mg total! 

yeah ok lads. Thanks for that

The lads in the JP team are always upfront about everything they do. So I doubt he would lie about his doses. JP used 2g NPP and was straight up about it :beer:

On 20/11/2019 at 10:19 AM, stargazer said:

I had mild LVH it was picked up at the GP surgery by a nurse using ECG and then i was sent for an echo, maybe someone didn't read your ECG properly.

Maybe so mate. Get an echo every 6 months now 

On 11/17/2019 at 8:26 AM, aqualung said:

a cruise dose is just a made up dose used by AAS users to justify /kid themselves into taking more than a TRT dose yet  sounds healthier than being on a full cycle .

i.e ''i was on cycle at 800mg /week but im just cruising now at 400''

imo in all the years ive been posting on these forums i can count on 1 hand the number that would actually need more than a TRT dose.

unless you are making a large amount of money from your body's composition its simply not worth taking any risks  , joe who works at mcdonalds and trains 3/4 times a week does not need to 'cruise'  - which seems to be the case these days.

Exactly! If your taking over a TRT dose then your Blasting! 200mg of Test maybe 250mg a Test should put any of us on the top of our Test levels! If your running 600mg test a week your asking for problems our body’s are not made to do that all year! Putting way to much hard work on the old ticker! Come on guys who are we kidding here! Good diet,  train hard , get good sleep! 

I’ve been training for 30 years and have done less the a hand full of cycles! But I’ve been doing TRT dose for 7 years! I don’t have the best genes, I’ve had to work hard for everything I’ve got! I stand 5 ft 9 at 225 pounds! My body Fat is at 15%! I’m sure I can get it lower but I love to eat lol! 

3 hours ago, IAMGOD said:

Exactly! If your taking over a TRT dose then your Blasting! 200mg of Test maybe 250mg a Test should put any of us on the top of our Test levels! If your running 600mg test a week your asking for problems our body’s are not made to do that all year! Putting way to much hard work on the old ticker! Come on guys who are we kidding here! Good diet,  train hard , get good sleep! 

I’ve been training for 30 years and have done less the a hand full of cycles! But I’ve been doing TRT dose for 7 years! I don’t have the best genes, I’ve had to work hard for everything I’ve got! I stand 5 ft 9 at 225 pounds! My body Fat is at 15%! I’m sure I can get it lower but I love to eat lol! 

what is ur trt dose mate? im on trt too and i pin 250 mg test c  once two weeks

6 hours ago, IAMGOD said:

200-250 test will put *most* Way above the natural range. True trt dose more like 80-140mg

7 hours ago, strawberry123 said:

200-250 test will put *most* Way above the natural range. True trt dose more like 80-140mg

Not always true my friend! You could be doing 200-250 EOW! I do 200mg EW, I feel good I don’t have not side effects my sex drive is just as good when I was in my 20’s! And at 200mg EW my levels are right at the top! Not sure how the doctors are in the UK but here in the US Ive seen some doctors prescribe 250mg Sustanon! All depends what blood work looks like! 

1 hour ago, IAMGOD said:

Not always true my friend! You could be doing 200-250 EOW! I do 200mg EW, I feel good I don’t have not side effects my sex drive is just as good when I was in my 20’s! And at 200mg EW my levels are right at the top! Not sure how the doctors are in the UK but here in the US Ive seen some doctors prescribe 250mg Sustanon! All depends what blood work looks like! 

Doctors in America will prescribe anything you want if you’ve got the money mate haha deca,Hgh, opioids the list goes on