Modafinil Shortage?

I got some for obvious reasons and sadly got nothing off em 

Looks very legit i still have box leaflet if anyone needs pics

Oh and came from uk source :))

7 hours ago, Greameb said:

I got some for obvious reasons and sadly got nothing off em 

Looks very legit i still have box leaflet if anyone needs pics

Oh and came from uk source :))

Um, dumb newb here, please explain obvious reasons.

7 hours ago, halfbar said:

Um, dumb newb here, please explain obvious reasons.

Provigil (AKA modafinil) has been called a wonder drug: it can keep you awake and alert for hours without side-effects, and it's even recommended as "the professor's little helper" by neuroscience researchers writing in the prestigious journal Nature.25 Mar 2008

for workout days when May b I don't feel 100%

11 minutes ago, thecoms said:

Think its because I'm stim intolerant due to pre workout use ?

Same with me. I was hammering pwo on top of the copious amounts of coffee I drink daily. Decided to stop using pwo completely earlier this year. Coffee consumption is also down. I’m wondering if I might now get more out of Modafinil and I’m thinking of giving it another bash

On my first ever cycle I took avavar 50mg per day and not only did my strength go up and and I couldn't wait to get to the gym but I felt amazing at work too. I was getting in early and absolutely smashing whatever it was I had to complete. I remember thinking at the time I bet modafinil is no better than this...

On 24/11/2019 at 4:23 PM, JohnnySack said:

On my first ever cycle I took avavar 50mg per day and not only did my strength go up and and I couldn't wait to get to the gym but I felt amazing at work too. I was getting in early and absolutely smashing whatever it was I had to complete. I remember thinking at the time I bet modafinil is no better than this...

Bit of a difference between anavar v modinafil mate. Two completely different compounds. 

3 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Bit of a difference between anavar v modinafil mate. Two completely different compounds. 

Yeah probs talking bollocks but I do think anavar has a lot going for it. It's a shame that AAS have such a bad rep that these drugs will probably never receive the funding to be re-assessed and researched properly for off-label usage.

2 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

Yeah probs talking bollocks but I do think anavar has a lot going for it. It's a shame that AAS have such a bad rep that these drugs will probably never receive the funding to be re-assessed and researched properly for off-label usage.

I don’t understand either of your posts. Were you actually comparing anavar to modinafil? How??? 

3 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

I don’t understand either of your posts. Were you actually comparing anavar to modinafil? How??? 

Here is a quote from my first post:

"...I felt amazing at work too. I was getting in early and absolutely smashing whatever it was I had to complete."

This is what people take modafinil for. And I experienced this when taking anavar. I hope this helps.

10 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

Here is a quote from my first post:

"...I felt amazing at work too. I was getting in early and absolutely smashing whatever it was I had to complete."

This is what people take modafinil for. And I experienced this when taking anavar. I hope this helps.

Yes, I read your post. You don’t need to quote it for me. That is not the reason people take modinafil for. Also, like most AAS or meds, people will respond differently than others. 

You also wrote “I bet modinafil is no better than this”. I then asked if you were comparing the two. You didn’t answer that. 

Your original post came across like you’re comparing the two and that you’re hoping for the same [perceived] feeling from using modinafil, that you felt from anavar. 

I used it when I was in University, it works. I took it in the evening and couldn't sleep that night, instead I was working productively for ~10hrs non-stop which is unusual for me. I used the stuff from united pharmacies and took 2 tablets iirc