Jacob76

Who’s watching what on NETFLIX

On 07/01/2020 at 9:14 PM, Kazza61 said:

I stand corrected. Just watched second episode and it's definitely worth getting into. 

I gave you a like for your previous post but as you got my hopes up and then broke my heart (because of your heinous lies) I’m now going to remove it. 

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

I gave you a like for your previous post but as you got my hopes up and then broke my heart (because of your heinous lies) I’m now going to remove it. 

Is this about the show recommendation or a message from my ex-wife?

Not netflix but the hbo series stranger is brilliant so far. It is a Stephen King book but made by hbo so the quality is top notch, only 2 episidos in but so far more of a supernatural thriller than horror.

10 hours ago, GMDJ said:

Not netflix but the hbo series stranger is brilliant so far. It is a Stephen King book but made by hbo so the quality is top notch, only 2 episidos in but so far more of a supernatural thriller than horror.

I'm glad the adaptation is good as the book was utter shite. And I'm a Stephen King fan.

20 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

I'm glad the adaptation is good as the book was utter shite. And I'm a Stephen King fan.

Not sure about the book but if you liked the first season of true detective then you will like this. Same production values, acting, and although the story isn't the same but it is just as suspenseful.  Edited - not sure why I said stranger, it is called The Outsider.

1 hour ago, GMDJ said:

Not sure about the book but if you liked the first season of true detective then you will like this. Same production values, acting, and although the story isn't the same but it is just as suspenseful.  Edited - not sure why I said stranger, it is called The Outsider.

First series of True Detective was some of the best TV ever so yeah maybe I'll check it out. Shame I know what happens. And boy is it weird.

On 14/01/2020 at 5:03 AM, Frank bull said:

Just finished the messiah!  Thought it was very good 

Yes I've not long finished watching that - I don't normally binge-watch stuff but I watched all of this over about three evenings - thought it was quite an interesting watch. 

Currently watching Bad Blood at the moment - I'm about halfway through that and it's pretty decent too. 

On 1/14/2020 at 9:14 AM, GMDJ said:

I'm watching something similar called the outsider,  unless you got the name wrong 

1 hour ago, Frank bull said:

I'm watching something similar called the outsider,  unless you got the name wrong 

Yeah I got wrong name, corrected it in my next post. The outsider, what do you think? I personally love it. Wish on netflix tgough so I could binge it.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, GMDJ said:

Yeah I got wrong name, corrected it in my next post. The outsider, what do you think? I personally love it. Wish on netflix tgough so I could binge it.

Yeah I'm enjoying it , it's got to be alien or something behind the murder hasn't it , obviously that ugly fella in the hood got something to do with it .