Young lad, 13st 24% body fat. Never done steriods, average gym  goer. Work long hours on the roads. Started to loose sex drive and putting on more fat than muscle. Feeling tired and lost motivation. Decided to go to the doctors for blood work. Test levels where at 10nmol which is like an 80 year old man. They said it's a little now and not to worry come back in a few week's an do another, so I did another a little later on in the morning and come back at 9.2nmol. I played on it saying am feeling depressed and all the rest hoping they would find the issue and prescribe me Trt. Doctor said am fine just need to cut back working and exercise more and eat well. fu**ing waste of mine and there time. So basically I decided to self diagnose myself and got the misses to help me with my injections of testostrone enanthate at 1m every 7 days. Brought it from trustworthy source along with arimidex and lots of advice. Few weeks went by... sex drive through the roof. Like a dog with two dicks. Feeling great, love working out getting stronger and putting on a little size. Look a little puffy in the face which am not keen on. Wanted to make sure my bloods were in check so ordered a blood test for hormones with medichecks (great service) wanted to keep it away from my useless doctors. Results came back and am pretty worried. New arimidex plays with your cholesterol so had plenty of fish oils and citrus bergamot and ate pretty clean with cardio. My test levels are just through the roof. I've decided to wait a couple of weeks now till my next injection.

20191110_113925.jpg

2 minutes ago, aqualung said:

you might want to take a look at what mg/ml test you are using .

standard TRT dose is 250mg every 14 days (or 125mg week )

* for example if you are using T500 you are effective doing a cycle @1ml every 7 days

I'm using an underground lab, testostrone enanthate 250

38 minutes ago, Abs like slabs said:

I'm using an underground lab, testostrone enanthate 250

so basically you are using double what a normal TRT is and you are wondering why your test is high :tongue:

...again this is why self diagnosis and admin is not a good idea unless you have done extensive research .

Did my blood test the day before my next jab was due.  Am going to wait a couple of weeks before my next one and have another blood test to see where it's at. I do feel fu**ing great but I only set out to raise my test levels back to a good normal range. Most likely doing more damage than good at this range.

I'm on 0.7ml a week and seeing what my results are from that.

if that's the results from the day before your next jab is due then your levels would be even higher post injection lol

how much adex you using as I couldn't see that in your initial post.

and what lab is it? 

my test levels were less than that on a 500mg cycle haha